Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A random white man bought me a coke

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
Title : I was standing by the vending machine and he asks me do you want a coke ? And gave me the money Europeans are kind
IMG 4878

I thought you were American.

Nice, i remember shit like this for years

Actual Whites are Europeans: It's just nowadays the definition of White has been extended to include most MENAs & Hispanics/Latinos as well.
I've always only considered Europeans White.

Awww how nice of him. Lifefuel tbh

Title : I was standing by the vending machine and he asks me do you want a coke ? And gave me the money Europeans are kindView attachment 1047275
This mentality serves as part of the reason as to why Whites/Europeans have fucked ourselves & our countries ovER: We have far too much empathy & feel this sense of "white guilt." As such, we feel the need to pander to the needs of certain groups(primarily blacks) which has made us more weaker.

Europeans in the past v. now
GAvj4LGXUAAyvnq

I've always only considered Europeans White.
Good.

I was just referring to modern Globohomo bullshit, which classifies MENAs & Latinos as "White."

This mentality serves as part of the reason as to why Whites/Europeans have fucked ourselves & our countries ovER: We have far too much empathy & feel this sense of "white guilt." As such, we feel the need to pander to the needs of certain groups(primarily blacks) which has made us more weaker.

Europeans in the past v. now
GAvj4LGXUAAyvnq
I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing. Slave morality, guilt, and pathological out-group empathy has emasculated and destroyed Whites.

"On God Nigga"

Doesn't seem like such a White guy to me.

Though Viktor does seem like a very White name.
That’s how white people throw the n word out, blacks aren’t giving random money to people because they don’t have any

That’s how white people throw the n word out, blacks aren’t giving random money to people because they don’t have any
I was referring to how Whites who talk like that are Wiggers.

And I would never give random money out to anyone, especially a non-white.

And I would never give random money out to anyone, especially a non-white
Cool guy aren’t you . I’m thankful for that blessing he sent my way

white people need to take back usa. too many browns. they will turn usa into spanish shithole.

you're welcome

Cool guy aren’t you . I’m thankful for that blessing he sent my way
Because if no one is looking out for me, why should i look out for them?

And being kind to a non-white shows weakness & will make them think they can take advantage of you.

being kind to a non-white shows weakness & will make them think they can take advantage of you
My brain doesn’t operate that way , I’m very thankful and grateful for anyone who looks out for me and I would do the same for them if I was in position

My brain doesn’t operate that way , I’m very thankful and grateful for anyone who looks out for me and I would do the same for them if I was in position
You are viewing things in too much of a linear manner; you don’t understand how all because you see it that way doesn’t mean everyone else will.

In a way, what you said proved my point about how kindness shows weakness: You said you are extremely grateful & would do the same, this indicating you are in debt to them.

Don't drink it, unless the bottle is sealed. Oh, he gave you the money, never mind.

He took you for a homeless person so he bought you a coke. :feelskek::feelskek:
My clothes are clean the hoodie I’m wearing look new and my shorts they’re like brand new

Look at how a stranger doing a random act of kindness for you made your day :feelsautistic::feelsokman: I will definitely not be doing any random acts of kindness for any strangers though

Look at how a stranger doing a random act of kindness for you made your day :feelsautistic::feelsokman: I will definitely not be doing any random acts of kindness for any strangers though
Respect the honesty, tbhngl.

Nice, i remember shit like this for years
Same, an old man once bought me beer, I was about to draw my credit card to pay but he insisted on paying for me.

Ew what is your filthy ass foing in europe