Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A racepilk-shaped fifth column: Mau-mauers as the vectors of shitliberalism

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
A visceral kind of @nausea always gripped me when reading over the daily set of racepill diatribes. At their best, they are no better than appeals to victimhood built on a shaky foundation of limited data, at worst racebaiting chimp-out litter that accumulates in festering heaps under the slumbering eyes of derelict moderation. I was never able to call into form a definite picture of my distaste, though, beyond expressing a half-developed skepticism of fetishized “peer-reviewed studies” and the suppositions on which their conclusions rested, as well as noting the congruity of the ideas with the grift practiced by and for the benefit of the “marginalized”, the ceaseless parading of resentment against the spiritually healthy, that execrable pastime of bugmen, failed normies, and holes. Of course, every contention fell on a sea deaf ears, much as I expect their elaborated forms here will. Reason, logic, and evidence are employed to justify conclusions, not to reach them. No one is just a disinterested observer and the only people who will take anything from this are those who would agree in the first place. “Feelings don’t care about your facts”.

This post was inspired by a trip I took today to a forum I used to visit, one of those that retarded my intellectual growth throughout high school and early college. It used to be a place where people would share stories about Punk Rock shows in the 80s and 90s, with many of the posters having been involved in some capacity. Now, it’s no secret that “hard music” subcultures are filled with defective, GRIDS-devastated degenerates and suburban waifs whose interests here are an outgrowth of the same neurotic sensibility that informs collectors and “fans” from comic books to anime. Soyboys, to be brief. As the forum’s original purpose faded into the shadows and the grounded members left around 2012-2014, it slowly became a dozen-member sewing circle for nearly-concentric Venn diagrams of male feminists, failed academics, trannies, homos, rablibs, bobos; any breed of bastard you can imagine. I headed back to see what kind of stale Chapo Penthouse-lite takes were blooming grotesquely in the dawn of the 2020 Democratic primaries and happened upon this post in the “Hall of Fame” (jfl):

https://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17231&start=1100#p2029510

Presumably, the discussion arose out of some scandal regarding Liam Neeson and raysizz’m. The post struck me like a bolt out of the firmament as being the perfected form of the “racepill”, the apotheosis of “racepill science” as a capsule feeding postmodern-constructivist-liberal ideology to gaping and eager mouths. This shitlib cope post, coming from a dyed-in-the-wool male feminist, would have likely elicited cheers of “High IQ” from half of the people here, communicating in essence “it’s over 4 ethnic” dressed up with some brown bodies jargon. Moreover, I am almost sure that the fag who crossposted this would make jokes about incels (unless maybe they’re of the brown body variety. “Is that right guys? Who’s more marginalized, strong wymyn or browpipo?” One dogpile later and it’s obviously the holes.) This brings me to what I want to address, with attention given to one of the papers cited, though there are plenty more that could probably serve just as well:

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/682749

Where did the delusion come from that “no one talk about the racepilk, it’s is too powderful for normbies”? The racepilk is just a simple permutation of the same impulse stoked day by day in certain quarters, supported by every institution with real power (you know, the same ones abhorring the pervasiveness of systemic racism/sexism, which somehow always finds room to exist within the interstices of their universal control; “marginalization” broadcasted from the gargantuan towers of the center), of seeking “redistributive social justice”, i.e. the promise of wringing resources out of places where they probably don’t exist (whether White incels gibz kowtow to “currycel” male models or White proles gibz respirationz to Morgan Freeman) directly into your hands. There’s no carrot at the end of the stick though. Now that you’ve gotten the lowest stratum stratified further, you find yourself only second to last on the victim queue; you’re still hundreds of steps down and you’re not getting a whore out of it anytime soon. Your resentment merely distracts you and is weaponized against legitimate dissent.

This should become at least somewhat clearer if you read the paper (you should at least be able to see the abstract). A choice line:

Prioritizing individuals as romantic partners in a way that reinforces ideas of racial hierarchy or stereotypes, what I call “sexual racism,” is unjust.

The upper-caste, non-ugly Indian author who penned this linguistic wrist flip (I grow more and more weary of the “currycel” meme, with Brahmins being some of the most committed grifters in the Kwa. No one loves to lecture fentanyl-addicted laborers about White privilege quite like the holes belonging to the highest-income ethnic group in America) deploys just about every tool of the feminist academy in his service. “Hithtorical legathy of –ism”, “intimate”, “justice”, “problematic”. Evidence of mind slavery to hegemonic notions of what constitutes a “real” privilege is nicely found in this passage:

Two interrelated claims motivate this thesis: one, sexual racism limits an opportunity that is a social primary good and a capability central to human dignity, and two, unlike sexual discrimination based on other characteristics like height or weight, racial discrimination invokes a category with social and historical importance.

“Social and historical importance”. This cocksucker would have it that it’s fine to be denied this “social primary good” if you’ve got cystic acne, are 5’2”, have elephant ears, whatever. But “racism” is more badderer than all of those, so it gets special consideration. Race is at the same time a “social construct” and there is no “real” way to tell any two people apart, and yet is used relentlessly to “discriminate” against certain people, all of whom happen to look the same way.

Brushing aside the claims of novelty, “racism” is lookism. No one, certainly not in the minoriteehee-worshipping Kwa, ends up rejected just for being x. “Socially constructed beauty standards” didn’t inculcate particular kinds of carnal lusts in people. The problem is quite clearly that civilizational exhaustion, technological advancement, and implicitly feministic laws (and therefore the “values” of every GoodCitizen) have enabled holes to take most of their picks from a very limited set of men with absolutely no accountability to the rest, to the point where they’re allowed to parade their sow bodies in front of the impoverished and be defended for it. Whether more of them are “White“ doesn’t count for shit; there’s plenty of room below the attractiveness threshold set in the “human” female – room for pipo of all colors :).

(As an aside, there is an opportunity to raise another point here, maybe even meriting its own thread. Twitter posts from sluts talking about “being the White man’s whore” is, like the asymmetrical economy of online dating, fairly obviously for Chad’s benefit and Chad’s only. Together with this are WOC activists getting “exposed” as lusting after White Chad behind screeds against White people. But are these screeds to be taken as meaningless posturing or simple reaction formation? It seems to me that the sting of being rejected by Chad is spat back at ugly White men and has the consequence of them being the target of every spurned cunt’s wrath. Hence all the journoscum articles about “Alt-Right incels” and “America’s straight White male problem”. It does them incredible pleasure to imagine themselves as getting back at White men by affirming and reaffirming how many of them they hate and reject. A convoluted way of saying “it was my choice, Chad!” Ugly White men suffer at the hands of holes who only want Chad, much as “Just Be White” is a way for ethneesells to castigate someone because whywoman passed them up in favor of Chad.)

People might claim that there’s an outsized focus on holes and gays in the mainstream understanding of the racepilk (not without reason, as the author of this very paper opens with the perspective of a stronk womxn of color), but it all comes from the same place. Talk of race is a cheap way to get people worked up, all the more so as they become more and more indistinct and fungible, stoking racial consciousness as a way for people to affirm some kind of individual subjectivity. Race is considerably more than biology (not a “social construct”, but not crude zoological taxonomy either) and represents fertile ground for the play of conflicts. To talk of race is to obfuscate and confuse what actually happens: looks and social integration are the only criteria for selection. Moreover, it allows you to be lead around like a dog by the priests of –ism theories, who act in the interests of the same feminist system that wants you kept confused and impotent.

I see racepilking as a bait to become the janissary of entrenched power. I see it as the vise grip of shifting, rootless, deracinated (“White” and “ethnic”) liberalism. I see it as a wedge and as an obstacle occluding your vision of what’s actually in front of your eyes. It is a tool of normification and a mirage.

Is racepilking so important to you that you’re willing to become a detestable footsoldier of hegemony to do it? If you play their games just so you can cope cheaply, more often than not with an unsubtly masochistic bent, if you degrade and beat yourself and the people around you hoping someone else will suffer, you’re acting like a homo; worse yet, a hole. You are doing exactly what is wanted of you by malign forces, joining their ranks as pawns at the lowest level. The racepilk doesn’t destroy IT, whores, or Chad; the racepilk doesn’t destroy hypocrisy and the contradictions of sexual liberalism

The racepilk destroys you

Too long; did not read: only comment if you have something of substance to say

Last edited:
I'm ngl I agree.. racepill is always divisive and I feel as if by focusing on race you miss out on focusing on looks. Plus it does seem like it is playing into the mainstreams narrative and being their pawns.

Ethnics use the feminist lingo. First they criticize feminism, and then they use the linguistic register of the average NPC-bot.

So, what’s the difference between a blue haired feminist and a cucknic?

A Day In The Life of A Rabidly-Leftist WOC

Hatred of whitey is indeed reaction formation to craving white chad cock, a craving which inflicts horrific dysphoria upon the FHO of color because she was raised on a steady diet of "WHY-PEEPO=BAD" and "femyknism", her whoreish nature(slutIDtm) conflicts with her Super-Leftist-Ego cultivated and brought about by the whypeepobad régime, our(very strong) womyn then soothes and reasures herself of her strong-womyn-of-color status by means of sublimating for the sin of craving the whitedevilpenis: she lashes out against white-O's on twatter and various other Silicuck valley-owned soshulMIDIA, content with her nice and intrepid tear-down of the Evil-White-Patriarchy; now she's out to get fucked by white chad guilt-free.
A tale evocative of the dick-loving homo(closeted) preacher.
bold of you to think im gonna read this
It's over for iwroteanentireessayforlowiqandlazycelsnottoreadcels

Good writing.

I don't have the time to give you the polished response that you deserve, good sir.

But I think I need to say this piece: the SJW's ideology is inconsistent; it contradicts itself. Critical theory is based entirely on the notion of structural oppression of one group or another. It is overly reliant on standpoint theory -- the standpoint of the oppressed, that is. Their ideology falls apart when someone is essentially the oppressor and the oppressed at the same time. I am non-white and male. SJWs would love to hear about my treatment as a non-white person in the West, but if I even dared to say anything about being male (or being a non-white male in particular), they'd screech "incel". "You're not female, you don't get a say!"

You quite succinctly stated that "Reason, logic, and evidence are employed to justify conclusions, not to reach them." And that is true of modern feminism.

It's been a very long time since I've seen this one.

me miss nausea

jfl

Good writing.

I don't have the time to give you the polished response that you deserve, good sir.

But I think I need to say this piece: the SJW's ideology is inconsistent; it contradicts itself. Critical theory is based entirely on the notion of structural oppression of one group or another. It is overly reliant on standpoint theory -- the standpoint of the oppressed, that is. Their ideology falls apart when someone is essentially the oppressor and the oppressed at the same time. I am non-white and male. SJWs would love to hear about my treatment as a non-white person in the West, but if I even dared to say anything about being male (or being a non-white male in particular), they'd screech "incel". "You're not female, you don't get a say!"

You quite succinctly stated that "Reason, logic, and evidence are employed to justify conclusions, not to reach them." And that is true of modern feminism.

That's what I've seen in most cases, which is why I was very surprised to see the positive response that a post like that got in a den of male feminists. In a place where critical consensus reigns bitterly, I think the support can be chalked up to one member's ignorance of subaltern hierarchies. If the guy speaks up again, I'm sure he's going to get a few White (in the literal sense) knights making tentative volleys ("Hey my dude, it's not my place to contradict your lived experience in post-Ferguson America, but have you considered that this is shitty fucking garbage behavior and shitty toward women?") for the female feminists they hope are watching.

Your earlier point about standpoint theory is a great one too, which is exactly why "intersectionality" runs itself into the ground. You just get people compartmentalizing further and further until you're left with three or so people (first-generation trans-abled demigendered ESL race-fluid Latinx meta-lesBIan) who don't have any trace of oppressor subjectivity. It fragments units, collective or even individual, into incoherent mosaics of warring identities and ensures that they'll swarm neurotically in the minds and organizations of their captives.

It's another part of why I hate to see this place to devolve into internecine sniping, using conceptual tools supplied by the enemy. Promising the expropriation of "gibs" from someone who allegedly "haz" is a classic tool of manipulation that keeps people loyal to lessors of social prestige. There will always be "gibs" when one group feels a visceral and implacable resentment of another, made all the more possible in the tempestuous context of competing for scraps of oppressed status ("I might not be able to claim womanhood, but I can claim race!" Way to roll at the feet of techno-feminism). The motor of ideological fealty renews itself without effort. There's an interesting blog post about "bioleninism" (bad name with a rickety derivation, but a decent concept in itself) that I might bring up in this connection in another thread (don't take it too seriously if you read it though. The author wrote an addendum about the concept's relationship to incels that is hopelessly out of touch. He identifies "incels" as low-tier journalists and tech bugmen who orbit women).

This reeks of sub8 theorizing. White normies/Chadlites get laid too.

This reeks of sub8 theorizing. White normies/Chadlites get laid too.

Face it, ethnicoper: so do NT "ethnics". But their opportunities are few and far between and rely on spritiual prostitution. Normalslime act like clowns to get sex with two foids in a lifetime, probably after Chad's busted them in in the first place.

Besides, if you actually read the post there is very little in it resembling "Sub-8 Theory". A totally separate issue.

Face it, ethnicoper: so do NT "ethnics". But their opportunities are few and far between and rely on spritiual prostitution. Normalslime act like clowns to get sex with two foids in a lifetime, probably after Chad's busted them in in the first place.

Besides, if you actually read the post there is very little in it resembling "Sub-8 Theory". A totally separate issue.
I agreed with most of your post, racepill is a massive cope on the part of ethnics

excellent thread. I got nothing of substance to add, but it's always amusing to see the complete lack of response on part of ethnicels as soon as someone makes a well thought out post criticizing the very foundation upon which their inferiority complexes rest. To take something you said at the beginning of your post, it really shows they use reason and evidence, albeit half assedly and misleadingly, not to reach the truth, but as a means to reach already preconceived conclusions that stem from and has its roots elsewhere. In other words, they mould the truth to fit their mental disorders. These ethincels aren't interested in the truth, they're not interested in well thought out discussions pertaining to the subject, instead they use 'JBW "theory"' as a battering ram to morally weaken the perceived enemy, which in this case is white people, in a desperate attempt to bring them down to their level, or even claim superiority over them. This may seem counterintuitive at first, considering a lot of them literally worship the white man (see Tellem T), but this is a manipulative move on their part in order to make you as a white incel feel bad for not being as successful as you should be, and to demean and belittle whatever real obstacles stand in your way. Cucktears does this too, but with all incels. They say all incels are the product of their own misdoing, whereas dethnic copers, at least of the more extreme variety, say all white incels are the product of their own misdoing. Some dethnics even go as far as to say that cucktears is correct in their critique if only they as a group be spared from it. If only the personality meme was applied exclusively to white incels, they would be the first ones to hop on board and join forces with cucktears against those supposedly horrible white incels, which is then automatically translated into being a "stormcel" by default.

It's been a very long time since I've seen this one.

me miss nausea

jfl

That's what I've seen in most cases, which is why I was very surprised to see the positive response that a post like that got in a den of male feminists. In a place where critical consensus reigns bitterly, I think the support can be chalked up to one member's ignorance of subaltern hierarchies. If the guy speaks up again, I'm sure he's going to get a few White (in the literal sense) knights making tentative volleys ("Hey my dude, it's not my place to contradict your lived experience in post-Ferguson America, but have you considered that this is shitty fucking garbage behavior and shitty toward women?") for the female feminists they hope are watching.

Your earlier point about standpoint theory is a great one too, which is exactly why "intersectionality" runs itself into the ground. You just get people compartmentalizing further and further until you're left with three or so people (first-generation trans-abled demigendered ESL race-fluid Latinx meta-lesBIan) who don't have any trace of oppressor subjectivity. It fragments units, collective or even individual, into incoherent mosaics of warring identities and ensures that they'll swarm neurotically in the minds and organizations of their captives.

It's another part of why I hate to see this place to devolve into internecine sniping, using conceptual tools supplied by the enemy. Promising the expropriation of "gibs" from someone who allegedly "haz" is a classic tool of manipulation that keeps people loyal to lessors of social prestige. There will always be "gibs" when one group feels a visceral and implacable resentment of another, made all the more possible in the tempestuous context of competing for scraps of oppressed status ("I might not be able to claim womanhood, but I can claim race!" Way to roll at the feet of techno-feminism). The motor of ideological fealty renews itself without effort. There's an interesting blog post about "bioleninism" (bad name with a rickety derivation, but a decent concept in itself) that I might bring up in this connection in another thread (don't take it too seriously if you read it though. The author wrote an addendum about the concept's relationship to incels that is hopelessly out of touch. He identifies "incels" as low-tier journalists and tech bugmen who orbit women).

+1

I have never really understood some incels' obsession with race. Yes, race does exist and is definitely an issue. But what really unites us is the fact that we've all lost the genetic lottery one way or another -- we shouldn't penalize other incels for the specificity of their defects.

Everything has led up to this point.