Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A quote I saw online.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I remember seeing a quote on google made by a foid that said ‘I cheated on other men as revenge because they played with my feelings in the past’ or something like that, forgot the exact wording but it basically said that she was cheating on any man for revenge because other men cheated on her in the past or something. Most foids are evil and enjoy hurting men and will look for any excuse to do so.

Last edited:
Chad cheated on her before and now she takes it out on her betabuxxers.

Nothing new actually

Chad cheated on her before and now she takes it out on her betabuxxers.
when will these betabuxxers learn. i feel like without betabuxers and cucks there would be much less degenerate behavior

i feel like without betabuxers and cucks there would be much less degenerate behavior
Yes. The modern man knows how bad his situation is. If all men banded together we could make a difference but no normie man is brave enough to take the first step.

when will these betabuxxers learn. i feel like without betabuxers and cucks there would be much less degenerate behavior
Yes bro much less. Well they are honourless sissies who would rather desperately scavenge some pseudo-love from chad's scraps than to do what's right.

it is just another day for whore tbh

Most foids are whores.

lame excuse to whore around

The cheating only started after she went for “nice guys” and found the sex to be boring. This is her justification instead of saying there was no primal attraction.

The cheating only started after she went for “nice guys” and found the sex to be boring. This is her justification instead of saying there was no primal attraction.
Maybe she is severing out the truth.

Seeking revenge on people that had nothing to do with you is stupid.

Men are oppressed, water is wet. Of course this goes unpunished.