Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A quick tip for catfishing girls with MM Tinder accounts

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
When trying to blackpill girls on tinder, always ask if one of the girls in hers pics is single. This enrages them. Has the same effect as a Stacy asking you for Chad's number

catfishing is honestly the biggest waste of time on planet earth

it would be more productive to go to the beach and pick up seashells or some shit.

catfishing is honestly the biggest waste of time on planet earth

it would be more productive to go to the beach and pick up seashells or some shit.

Blackpilling women is one of my hobbies when I'm in full misogynist mode

In other words you're a faggot

Ok thanks for telling us

This guy is a slayer from Lookism I think

I have no idea why these people even post here, it's like a prince from the british royal family going to a homeless shelter in somalia (if they even have those there) just to talk to people and "hang around"

i consider it insulting tbh

I have no idea why these people even post here, it's like a prince from the british royal family going to a homeless shelter in somalia (if they even have those there) just to talk to people and "hang around"

I'm a former incel and am, as a result, a massive misogynist

There are no (or very little) slayers from lookism

this guy is a faggot like you are

how am i faggot? i am truecel you fucker unlike this chad over here.
This guy is your alt account

you are a true fucking faggot and you need to fuck off from this site. And if you don't I will get your IP address, hunt you down and beat the shit out of you

take this as a warning

Neko go back to larping you degenerate revocel...

you are a true fucking faggot and you need to fuck off from this site. And if you don't I will get your IP address, hunt you down and beat the shit out of you

take this as a warning
Someone ban this dipshit already.

You're a fucking cuck if you looksmax, escape inceldom and start acting/thinking like a bluepilled faggot. Most faggots on this website will abandon blackpill thinking with any girl that even looks their way.

If every Chad was blackpilled, there would be no issues with hypergamy or female entitlement. Most women would be treated for what they are, lying whores. JFL if you think I'm gonna forget the hell I went through as an incel because I ascended

take this as a warning

LOL how the fuck is that my alt

you are insane

take this as a warning
Behead that fakecel
blahaclap.gif
blahaclap.gif
blahaclap.gif