Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A question for manlets.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Its never began for manletcels..bu these are mostly reposts OP. try posting them in r/short...those cucks need blackpill more

i hate being a fucking midget. being unde 5'11" as a male should be classified as a disability and we should be compensated with money by the government

Its never began for manletcels..bu these are mostly reposts OP. try posting them in r/short...those cucks need blackpill more

Fuck those guys, they are like TRPers with theirs false hope and positivity.

If their “just be confident” meme worked then they wouldn’t be posting on r/short

i hate being a fucking midget. being unde 5'11" as a male should be classified as a disability and we should be compensated with money by the government
I want that. So you can't fufill your basic need (sexual desire) because of your shortness. We need some money compensations for that. Compensations for being subhuman.

Last edited:
Fuck those guys, they are like TRPers with theirs false hope and positivity.

If their “just be confident” meme worked then they wouldn’t be posting on r/short
Yeah those faggots are biggest bunch of coping cucks ever.

What the heck this makes me so angry. Brown girls are the worst.

No white, No care.

LOL @caring about what blacks and ethnic females think are hot. Even their own men (black & ethnic) leave them the millisecond they get even a chance of success. was just reading about this manlet rapper Donald Glover...of course despite all the BLM posturing he is going out with a sweet white blonde...

4C917C3200000578-0-image-a-68_1527114215945.jpg

No white, No care.

LOL @caring about what blacks and ethnic females think are hot. Even their own men (black & ethnic) leave them the millisecond they get even a chance of success. was just reading about this manlet rapper Donald Glover...of course despite all the BLM posturing he is going out with a sweet white blonde...

tbh tbh ive noticed like all black rappers are ,manlets kek

tbh tbh ive noticed like all black rappers are ,manlets kek

Maybe there is a inverse relationship between height and IQ...Lil' Wayne is ridiculously smart (not kidding btw) and Kanye is very likely the greatest rapper of all-time (including the future). When people make fun of Kanye for referring to himself as a genius, first thing I think is that they haven't listened to him. Also he basically re-invented sneakers and found a niche in a tired tread industry (shoes are lowIQ cope but still...impressive).

Kek

I've always had thoughts that this dude is a cucktears shill.
Makes me wanna sui OP.

Maybe there is a inverse relationship between height and IQ...Lil' Wayne is ridiculously smart (not kidding btw) and Kanye is very likely the greatest rapper of all-time (including the future). When people make fun of Kanye for referring to himself as a genius, first thing I think is that they haven't listened to him. Also he basically re-invented sneakers and found a niche in a tired tread industry (shoes are lowIQ cope but still...impressive).
this, wayne was a straight A student and always knew kanye was smart, bc hating people is a trend faggots who know nothing about the rapper like to follow, like when media tried to get people to think lil wayne was gay(jfl) and how theres always "wheres this wayne" " i miss the old wayne"

so ignorant, lil waynes dedication 6(newest mixtape) shows that even rapping for 20+ years he still spits the hottest bars and still has his great metaphors and genius wordplay, and i think kanye is just a smart troll kek

The fact that these people want me dead gives me Lifefuel.

As if bitches can tell differences between height

shits should die

5'8 and never really cared. Face is all that matters. When I had good face girls lusted after me. When I had acne and now I'm fat and old, they don't. Height doesn't matter unless you're below 5'7.

No white, No care.

Females think as a collective organism tbh. Im sure this opinion is shared by white foids

No white, No care.

Hahahaha, all that "brothas n sistaz" posturing took a big hit from the objective reality that all negroidesses are ratchet hoes and definitely not wife materials. Also, didn't blacks consider people like Gambino race traitors back in the day?