Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A question for manlets/shortcels

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Do you guys realize that a 10 cm or 15cm or 20cm of extra bone would have changed absolutely everything from little to big in your life?

Every step, every path, every friend, every bully, every girl, every job, every relationship, every look, every fight, every hobby, every sport...

Do you sometimes laugh at the irony of this realization from time to time?

Do you guys realize that a 10 cm or 15cm or 20cm of extra bone would have changed absolutely everything from little to big in your life?

Every step, every path, every friend, every bully, every girl, every job, every relationship, every look, every fight, every hobby, every sport...

I could've been taller if my parents let me take growth hormone when I was younger. I asked them numerous times. They said height isn't everything you're just delusional. Now look at me, so much for being delusional.

Everyday, multiple times :feelsbadman:

Yup, even an inch makes a huge difference.

This applies to everyone, not just manlets. But yes.

Everyday, multiple times :feelsbadman:
U start to blame yourself "why all my friends grew so much and i didnt?"

Maybe if i drank more milk? Or maybe i needed to eat more chicken? What if my mom dropped me on my head as a kid and never told me and somehow that affected me? Maybe because i didnt sleep well as a kid?

but reality is just cruel thats it

I would still be a non NT loser, but at least i would be less likely bullied

Fucking brutal, my dad is 168 and he's been called a midget all his life even by my mom and sister, if you don't have above average face and perfect hairline it's completely over
Im starting to get bald early but i think from the stress not from weak genes (i have alot of catastrophic issues in my life)

If I was 6ft I would still be here, I would be more confident and get heightmogged far less.

it doesn't make me laugh, it makes me want to kill myself

it doesn't make me laugh, it makes me want to kill myself
you havent reached the advanced effects of depression

This the feels pipeline:

First angry then sad then irony then humor then numb and the final stage anhedonia then severe anhedonia where you cant even force a cry

Yes i usually think about that , 10 cm are Litteraly nothing, still could have changed all my life , 10 cm of longer legs, litteraly nothing , still...