Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A question for incels who have brothers

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
What’s it like? I don’t have one myself so I’ve always wondered what having a brother would be like. How’s your relationship with him? Also, he is an incel too or did he inherit the better genes?

I have 2 older brothers that both have gfs. They live on their own now so I rarely see them. My relationship with them is alright.

Not good - i have a cousin 7/10 190cm brother - we almost never talk but when we do he is mostly using me as a tampon to suck his latest life news. I should probably ghost him tbh.

My bro is high IQ, therefore has a good career. And also good looking. Having a successful bro is death sentence.

my younger brother got the worse genes all things considered. in terms of our relationship I rarely ever talk to him. my family is dysfunctional and I just try to avoid them tbh

Last edited:
Glad I don’t have any

I like my brother but he’s giga chad and it can be suifuel sometimes. He always makes fun of some of his friends for being bad kissers or not getting pussy or whatever. They still mog me at not being hideous. He thinks I’m a volcel who just hates women jfl he looks up to me for some reason

My little bro hopefully has better genes then me. Definitely still incel material though. I will try to make sure he doesn't rope before 18 jfl

my younger brother got the worse genes all things considered. in terms of our relationship I rarely ever talk to him. my family is dysfunctional and I just try to avoid them tbh
exactly same here except older brother

He's always at home, can't fap because of this. Sometimes it gets really annoying. He is an incel just like me, but seems to have not started norwooding yet.

I have one , He’s married

I don't have one tbh but I have an annoying ass sister

i have a brother thats 8 years younger than me and almost as tall as me and also has hunter eyes and way less acne. its suifuel but i love him of course

What’s it like? I don’t have one myself so I’ve always wondered what having a brother would be like. How’s your relationship with him? Also, he is an incel too or did he inherit the better genes?
i have 2 older brothers. both got married in their early 20's and have families. both have terrorized me and beat me and was always too afraid and weak to fight back. its suifuel for me cuz theyre over 70 now and im 51 yrs old and still lonely and alone. even my nephews and nieces have surpassed me in life.:kys:

sounds brutal having one and he have gf

my younger brother (by 18 months) mogs the fuck outta me. he already has 2 inches on me and gets hoes constantly. its pretty brutal.

My brother is 27 , 7/10 and a doctor,

I don't talk to him