Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A question for foids

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
You females say that personality matters more than looks but in reality it's the opposite. In real life, I see physically attractive men with bad personalities succeed with females in dating while normal looking guys like me fail all the time in dating despite my confidence, emotional maturity, good manners, and outgoing personality, and my clean appearance ( I stopped pursuing women because I would rather be single than to be in a cucked relationship or marriage when it's time for foids to settle down at an older age)

So why do you foids deny that fact that you people give your attention to physically attractive men with bad personalities while you foids reject ugly or average men with much better personalities than those good-looking guys who only want to use females as sex objects?

Almost all of You foids are literally discriminating against men who are not physically attractive. Refusing to date a guy just because of his looks is literally discrimination, this happens a lot, foids will deny it and say that they are pursuing guys with good personalities, that's complete bullshit, it's a huge lie. You foids should stop chasing physically attractive guys and become more open to dating guys with good personalities so that there is an even playing field for all men regardless of looms but that will never happen because the majority of foids want to have the freedom to reject sub5 men and to give their love and sex to those good-looking males who have no intention of being committed in a relationship, they are too busy pumping and dumping foids one by one . I'm socially active, I am also well aware that looks plays a big role in modern dating, looks matter more than you think. If personality really did matter to females, incels wouldn't exist unless they are Autistic

Last edited:
So why do you foids deny that fact that you people give your attention to physically attractive men with bad personalities while you foids reject ugly or average men with much better personalities than those good-looking guys who only want to use females as sex objects?
Because they hate us. They see us as inferior and want us gone

People with bad personalities have good personalities

All they do is lie and gaslight while they virtue signal all that personality matters, BS while they go fuck an abusive Chad.

All they do is lie and gaslight while they virtue signal all that personality matters, BS while they go fuck an abusive Chad.
Chads are too busy having sex with foids one by one, they don't want a relationship with a random foid

Foids are fucking virtue signallers they will rarely ever admit how evil they are

Hi, I'm a woman and I've reached out to your DM with the reply, please do respond.