Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A question for dickcels

Would you ?

• Total voters
RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Imagine you had a good eye area , but a small penis and a genie appeared out of nowhere and told you that he can grant you above average dick but in exchange he will take your good eye area and turn your eyes from hunter to prey. Would you accept ?

what's even the point of an above average dick if you can't use it because you're ugly?

what's even the point of an above average dick if you can't use it because you're ugly?
if you have a BWC you'll get laid solely because of your dick size. You can advertise it and fuck roasties. Meanwhile if ur dickcel and ugly its over

Imagine you had a good eye area , but a small penis and a genie appeared out of nowhere and told you that he can grant you above average dick but in exchange he will take your good eye area and turn your eyes from hunter to prey. Would you accept ?
Come to think of it. My eyes are weird. They're technically prey but my eyebrows are thick and set very close to my eyes and normally my upper eyelids don't show. I look angry all the timr. But my eyes still look bad jfl

if you have a BWC you'll get laid solely because of your dick size.
cope but dickmaxxing is real if youre not trucel ugly you can ascend by dickmaxxing

Come to think of it. My eyes are weird. They're technically prey but my eyebrows are thick and set very close to my eyes and normally my upper eyelids don't show. I look angry all the timr. But my eyes still look bad jfl
its over

eye area alone is not enough to save someone, especially me. And ive said this before but having a big dick does jack shit if you never get the opportunity to use it.

cope but dickmaxxing is real if youre not trucel ugly you can ascend by dickmaxxing
normie with a very big dick is the equivalent of a CHAD. Your foid will never leave you because you satisfy her.

normie with a very big dick is the equivalent of a CHAD. Your foid will never leave you because you satisfy her.
all normies in ldrs have big dicks otherwise the foid wouldve left them already

all normies in ldrs have big dicks otherwise the foid wouldve left them already
if u look normal and have big dick you're set. You obviously cannot compete with chad but ur foid will be satisfied and you wont have to worry about being dumped or cucked.

if u look normal and have big dick you're set. You obviously cannot compete with chad but ur foid will be satisfied and you wont have to worry about being dumped or cucked.
yes the "only chad gets laid" cope needs to end, normies get laid too if they didnt incel revolution would actually be possible cause theyd be frustrated beyond belief but its just us subhumans who are sexless not the majority of human population aka normies

ur foid will be satisfied and you wont have to worry about being dumped or cucked.
if youre sub6.5" youre always at danged of being cucked unless youre chadlite or above

yes the "only chad gets laid" cope needs to end, normies get laid too if they didnt incel revolution would actually be possible cause theyd be frustrated beyond belief but its just us subhumans who are sexless not the majority of human population aka normies
normies are called normies for a reason. Average in everything , so they get to slay meanwhile we are subhuman genetic dead ends. A lot of them probably have above average dicks too so thats why most normies have had relationships for a long time before eventually getting dumped for a better looking man.

if youre a dickcel try penis pumps you might be able to gain an inch

Easy decision imo

Small d is only a problem for sexhavers. Sure, no foid will ever commit to you once they see its small but you could still get one-time only hookups if you were attractive enough to get your foot in the door

Prey eyes = incel forever. Youll never even get a chance to use your fancy new D