Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a question for atheists

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
why haven't you roped yet? serious question. if i had no belief in an afterlife, i would have roped by now.

I still like certain things about my existence

why haven't you roped yet? serious question. if i had no belief in an afterlife, i would have roped by now.
I care what will happen to my stuff/.

Why would you not just rope now and go straight to hell? If you exist as an incel, your god clearly doesn't care about you.

Why would you not just rope now and go straight to hell? If you exist as an incel, your god clearly doesn't care about you.
i would not be an incel if shariah was implemented.

"Just take a shower."
"Just get a haircut."
"Just beeee konfident."
"Just kill yourself."

My apologies but what kind of retarded question is that? In a fascinating universe with tons of things to learn why would you end your organism, not to mention the fact that you will only come to life once?

My beloved cat, I don't want him to end up in some shelter.

i dont rly want to rn maybe when im older but rn im enjoying life (video games and rotting in my room)

Why should I die while those who have made my life absloute hell get to live?

because then i wouldnt be able to play wow.

I'd rather take on my problems head on than believe, that all my issues are caused by the "devil". Also I want to see where mathematics ends.
Well I believe all problems exist due to not following God's law. Example: Adultery causing emotional distress and broken homes.

My family would believe that I went to hell, then they would be sad and I don't completely hate all of them.

Hope dies last.

The path of least resistance is to keep on living. If I had more willpower I probably would have done it.

I don't want to put my parents and my younger brother through this shit. Maybe later when my parents are gone but for now i stay also overcoming you survival instinct is kinda hard.

I'm a low effort individual. Suicide requires energy and preparation to do.

I have many copes in life, and don't want to sui, if I'm gonna die, it better be an apocalypse, so normies die too

If I stay alive my chances of making it are greater than zero. I'll take that over a guaranteed zero percent.

What rope has to do with the existence of after life? I don't understand.

Retarded low IQ post.

My brain won't let me. That and for all we know the afterlife could be endless pain and suffering beyond all belief. It's obvious that the universe isn't fair, just look at our creation who says it will be any better once we're dead. I see more reason to kill oneself as a religious person as they believe in heaven.

OP makes no sense...what's the point of eating ramen if you're eventually going to finish the bowl? Sure, if you get to the point where you hate life more than you fear not existing, you could off yourself, but I do enjoy the experience of some things for the time being...like eating ramen.