Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A question for all JBW believers

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
JBW believers says that being white makes you a fakecel. Of course, There are rare exceptions, but generally speaking, JBW means that whites have it much better in dating. With that being said does that mean all white users on this forum should be banned just because they are white????
@Shitskin=Shitlife, what are your thoughts as a JBW believer? You even said that being white automatically makes you a fakecel, and ugly white guys are Fakecels too. In your own words "it's impossible for a white guy to be an incel"

And btw, I'm not supporting the idea of banning whites from .is, I just want to know what the community thinks about this idea. If you are a JBW believer then that means this forum should only be for non-whites, right? Or are you going to contradict yourself by saying that whites are fakecels but should be allowed to post on this forum???

Last edited:
They are wrong. Blue eyes and white skin won't help you.

every race has subhumans

You even said that being white automatically makes you a fakecel, and ugly white guys are Fakecels too. In your own words "it's impossible for a white guy to be an incel"
that's because Whites have GEOMAXXING as a last resort, and it ALWAYS works, so in some way you can't be a truecel if you're a white guy with a passport and some money, you'll 101% get Asians/Latinas begging to fuck you in other countries, meanwhile brown guys have ZERO SMV in any place of the world besides 5/10s from their own countries (which would also cuck you in a blink with a white guy)
Whites have ONE last resort, browns have NOTHING

every race has subhumans
Ethnics say that being white automatically means you are beautiful but as an ethnic myself, I don't view all white people as "beautiful"
Thh, I have seen ugly white people all throughout my life, I have also seen ethnics that mogg the shit out of whites, and vice versa. As a ethnic myself, the JBW is only true to a certain degree but it's greatly exaggerated

that's because Whites have GEOMAXXING as a last resort, and it ALWAYS works, so in some way you can't be a truecel if you're a white guy with a passport and some money, you'll 101% get Asians/Latinas begging to fuck you in other countries, meanwhile brown guys have ZERO SMV in any place of the world besides 5/10s from their own countries (which would also cuck you in a blink with a white guy)
Should all white male users be banned since they are not disadvantaged like ethnic males who have zero smv???

Ethnics say that being white automatically means you are beautiful but as an ethnic myself, I don't view all white people as "beautiful"
Thh, I have seen ugly white people all throughout my life, I have also seen ethnics that mogg the shit out of whites, and vice versa. As a ethnic myself, the JBW is only true to a certain degree but it's greatly exaggerated
@Sloth.Belgrade, @Therapywasawaste, thoughts on this JBW believers comment?

@Sloth.Belgrade, @Therapywasawaste, thoughts on this JBW believers comment?
I do agree with your opinion that it's very overstated

If "JBW" was true I'd be swimming in ethnic pussy. It's just nonsense that was created by Rehab Room (Incel TV) & thus spread to the forums.

JBB for snowbunnies and shieet

JBW believers says that being white makes you a fakecel. Of course, There are rare exceptions, but generally speaking, JBW means that whites have it much better in dating. With that being said does that mean all white users on this forum should be banned just because they are white????
@Shitskin=Shitlife, what are your thoughts as a JBW believer? You even said that being white automatically makes you a fakecel, and ugly white guys are Fakecels too. In your own words "it's impossible for a white guy to be an incel"

And btw, I'm not supporting the idea of banning whites from .is, I just want to know what the community thinks about this idea. If you are a JBW believer then that means this forum should only be for non-whites, right? Or are you going to contradict yourself by saying that whites are fakecels but should be allowed to post on this forum???
I’m black
IMG 8699

If "JBW" was true I'd be swimming in ethnic pussy. It's just nonsense that was created by Rehab Room (Incel TV) & thus spread to the forums.
Will geomaxxing or seamaxxing work for you as a white incel?

Average to ugly white men who live in a place that is majority white can't benefit from JBW because JBW works on nonwhite women. But if an average to ugly white guy lives around nonwhite women then he's not an incel, he's a volcel if he's a virgin.

So the white users that live in a place where it's mostly white should be allowed to stay here. Most of the white users here who live around nonwhite women are volcels, so they shouldn't be allowed here, with exception of some subhumans, which is incredibly rare.

No especially now a days with passport simps promoting it 24/7
Are you implying that geomaxxing won't work anymore because foids in 3rd world countries are used to seeing whites visiting their countries? In other words, whites are no longer "exotic" in these Non-White countries?

I shall test this theory.

Though the only thing white about slavs is our skin.

No especially now a days with passport simps promoting it 24/7
I shall test this for you.

If it works then good if it doesn't then I end my life. Win win either way.

Context also matters, being white in an all white country doesn't do jack shit, being white in the US is an advantage, being white living in India is a bigger advantage.

jbw is about white from western gayrope or na, not eastern :feelsjuice:

Context also matters, being white in an all white country doesn't do jack shit, being white in the US is an advantage, being white living in India is a bigger advantage.
You have a passport

I'm KHHV at 25 despite being white, guess I'm a fakecel