Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A question about homosexuality

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
About homos, were most of them before being gay incels at some point? I'm talking about people who don't like fucking men but they have to get men either ways so that they don't become too alone.
I had some classmates who couldn't get laid and became gay later, albeit they have confirmed that they didn't like men, but had to become gay to undercome loneliness.

Have no idea, never met a gay person in my life.

I think technically everyone were Incels at one point in their lives.
And about gays I think yes.
There was a user Slavador66 on braincels who was an incel before he went gay. Those guys are disgusting. If you are not gay and you still fuck men because of muh loneliness then you should just kill yourself. As simple as that.

My Islamic mother said that men become gay because they couldn't find a foid. Little did my mother know that I would be a man that couldn't get a foid.

Some incels do turn gay, but there was a spark of gayness in their brains even before that.

Homosexuality is gay.

take a look at the avarage twitter transgender.Do you think they were living happy high testosterone nuts to buts actionfilled lives before cutting their cocks off?

There are gay Chads, but most gay males would never have turned exclusively homosexual if they could have had regular sex with females.
So yes, being genetically (and as a result, socially) inferior increases the chance of developing an extreme amount of desperation that might result in resorting to gay sex.

take a look at the avarage twitter transgender.Do you think they were living happy high testosterone nuts to buts actionfilled lives before cutting their cocks off?

What about females who turn tranny what motivates them?

Be7

Homosexuality is wrong for many reasons

I've seen plenty of gay chads though. If they were attracted to women, they should have no problem getting them

What about females who turn tranny what motivates them?
Do you think they were living happily as well?A lot of them are obviously just mentally ill teenage girls,you can tell easily because of how they name themselves "Kai" or whatever the fuck,anime/foidnovel inspired name that an actual man would never pick.
They dress androgynously and act faggy and color their hair bright coolors,something that again,the overwhelming majority of men would not do.

My Islamic mother said that men become gay because they couldn't find a foid. Little did my mother know that I would be a man that couldn't get a foid.

Is this your way of coming out to us? :feelskek: