Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A PSL3, 40%bf, facially-pockmarked, ethnik married woman just made my year so far

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
A PSL 3/10 40%bodyfat. facially-pockmarked, ethnik married woman just made my year so far.

(Note that I find her attractive cuz my standards are basically: any woman under 30 yo with a compact midface)

I was walking past the lift (elevator) to use the stairs. She was in the lift. She saw me (which amazing in and of itself since I am usually a poltergeist) and asked if I wanted to come in. Now, please don't misconstrue this as "fakecel! She wanted to fuck you. REEEE!" you black-and-white-thinking aspie. The 99.9999% of the time where women treat me like dogshit is predictable and expected. It is the 0.0000001% of the time where they treat me like a human that catches me offguard.

Note that when this happens to you as a sub5, this is not cuz they like your looks, but more out of their "charitableness" or pity, like a rich man occassionally dropping a $1 in the hands of a homeless guy on the streets. It allows them not to feel like bitches the 99.9999% of time when they DO ignore sub5 guys.

So anyway, she invited me in and spoke to me. Also note that this behaviour is pretty artificial, allowed by the fact that we work in the same office, so her rape-alarm instinct didn't kick in. Also the liftshaft is made of glass so you can see through the lift at all times.

Even though I know she did it out of a rare act of pity or charitableness, it was still the best thing that happened to me all year so far. 

Women have no idea how merely speaking to an incel can brighten up his day.

If she's married she might want to fuck you

Wel im happy for u but you need to stop thinking the worst of women. Maby she wanted to get you know better. Ask her out so you destroy her ethnic pussy with yoo bbc.

Women are powerful emotional manipulators. No matter how seasoned or blackpilled an incel in reality all it takes is a womans smile to turn them into cuckmode

Better interaction with wymen then me. I envy you big boss.

You should have showed her your monster BBC

without pics this thread is worthless

_incelinside said:
Women are powerful emotional manipulators.  No matter how seasoned or blackpilled an incel in reality all it takes is a womans smile to turn them into cuckmode

Only because we have weak minds.

Stop trolling this forum pretending you're ugly

Reminder that OP had to leave PSL for this forum because everyone back there knew that he was a fraud

Just wanted some of that BBC.

Hades said:

Reminder that OP had to leave PSL for this forum because everyone back there knew that he was a fraud

LoL no. He left because most people there were chadlites and his moderator status ran out. In addition Lookism was dying and most posters left.

FACEandLMS said:
She saw me (which amazing in and of itself since I am usually a poltergeist).

Lol'd hard. I think she was just trying to be a nice person.

SunnyBunny said:
Hades said:
LoL no. He left because most people there were chadlites and his moderator status ran out. In addition Lookism was dying and most posters left.

Legit, also fat people just have thyroid problems and Santa is real

Hades said:

February 2018 accounts are automatic Lookism Shitstirring Dogshitposters

If this is the best thing that happened to you in the last 49 days, then it's beyond over.

Gymcel + SurgeryCel ASAP !!

BlackpilledAF said:
If this is the best thing that happened to you in the last 49 days, then it's beyond over.

Gymcel + SurgeryCel  ASAP !!

I've started doing both.

FACEandLMS said:
I've started doing both.

mah-nigga.jpg

FACEandLMS said:
A PSL 3/10 40%bodyfat. facially-pockmarked, ethnik married woman just made my year so far.

(Note that I find her attractive cuz my standards are basically: any woman under 30 yo with a compact midface)

I was walking past the lift (elevator) to use the stairs. She was in the lift. She saw me (which amazing in and of itself since I am usually a poltergeist) and asked if I wanted to come in. Now, please don't misconstrue this as "fakecel! She wanted to fuck you. REEEE!" you black-and-white-thinking aspie. The 99.9999% of the time where women treat me like dogshit is predictable and expected. It is the 0.0000001% of the time where they treat me like a human that catches me offguard.

Note that when this happens to you as a sub5, this is not cuz they like your looks, but more out of their "charitableness" or pity, like a rich man occassionally dropping a $1 in the hands of a homeless guy on the streets. It allows them not to feel like bitches the 99.9999% of time when they DO ignore sub5 guys.

So anyway, she invited me in and spoke to me. Also note that this behaviour is pretty artificial, allowed by the fact that we work in the same office, so her rape-alarm instinct didn't kick in. Also the liftshaft is made of glass so you can see through the lift at all times.

Even though I know she did it out of a rare act of pity or charitableness, it was still the best thing that happened to me all year so far. 

Women have no idea how merely speaking to an incel can brighten up his day.

Perhaps she is in a sexless marriage. Slim chance she will choose you to sleep around with , but it is possible

Saleem said:
Perhaps she is in a sexless marriage. Slim chance she will choose you to sleep around with , but it is possible

> a woman choosing an incel.

I got more chance of being run over by a steamroller.

Good job man I envy you I haven't spoken two a women for atleast 2 weeks.

>not taking pics

Fool.