Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A prostitute walked out on me.

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
I offered some whore on tinder 200 dollars to come to my hotel room now that I'm on vacation alone. She walked out right after seeing me saying she had to take a phone call. I want to run after her and kill her with my bare hands I'm so fucking embarassed. I'm killing myself as soon as I get home.

I want to mutilate as many normies bodies as i possibly can to feel about my own I have noone and nothing I'm not going to be trapped in this body for another 40 fucking years

Fuuuuuccckkk end my misery God please god fucking damn it

Sorry to hear about that bro. I'm sure you can find another whore to fuck. Out of curiosity though...what did this one look like? What was her race? Age?

Sorry to hear about that bro. I'm sure you can find another whore to fuck. Out of curiosity though...what did this one look like? What was her race? Age?

Ginger white. 6. Petite. 27.

Cunts shouldnt have right to reject client

Brutal it's over

You have the right to be angry for this

It's a massive insult

You said this was on tinder? How did she not already know what you looked like?

You said this was on tinder? How did she not already know what you looked like?

I sent her a photo of me in clothes tw face pics and dick pic. I told her I didn't want to take my shirt off and I was ok with just cuddling and maybe getting head.

I sent her a photo of me in clothes tw face pics and dick pic. I told her I didn't want to take my shirt off and I was ok with just cuddling and maybe getting head.
I guess she thought she could put up with it, but seeing you in person was just too much. Sorry boyo, it's over.

This is why you don't cope with WHORES. It will just traumatize you further.

i need to try this to know how ugly i am if she run out its beyon overrr

Find her again on Tinder and get revenge. Women will go anywhere if they think Chad is waiting for them.

DO NOT LET HER GET AWAY WITH THIS.

You can always make her life hardER.

your rage is completely justifiable brother