Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A prime example of incel in denial delusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Here is a guy who has failed in getting a date, moneymaxxed and gymaxxed and still failed to get himself a woman. A 29 year old turning 30 virgin with 0 dating experience.
And instead of realizing that he's unattractive, what does he do?

He blames covid, toxic friends, being busy with college maybe the position of the moon? Everything but his looks.

Just the fact that a 29 year old thinks that 2020 will be "his year" after being a failure in dating for 15 god damn years proves how moronic these cretin are. Every year they tell themselves that next year will be better, 15 20 30 40 times they get proven wrong and then they die alone or settle for a 40 year old obese queen with 4 nigglets and lie to themselves that they finally made it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/my3h5a/ill_listen/gvu37xx?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"Discussion - “Normie” Initiated" :feelskek: Someone invite him here where he belongs

he didn't give her enough candy

an incel is an incel, it doesn't matter what he thinks of it.

Married mother of one adult son. College educated healthcare worker. Only 4 sexual partners in my life, and I was in long- term relationships with all of them (twice married, twice cohabitation/dating).

"Only 4 sexual partners" is considered normal these days for foids lol. Filthy roastie whore

I'm an older male virgin who struggles with dating but I'm not an incel :feelstastyman:

He's in denial so he's an Incelid.
I don't think I've ever seen so many platitudes, someone write so much without actually saying anything tangible or of any use.
Foid advice is always some zeiny spiritual mumbo jumbo world salad. But I think that this woman knows that he looks like shit. Because he mentioned that he had a job, wasn't "hateful" and was an outgoing member of society she could not give him the take a shower, get a job inkwell excuse.

I'm an older male virgin who struggles with dating but I'm not an incel :feelstastyman:
How do these low IQ's get a high paying job?

"hey inkwellerino i know youre 80 and in hospice but THERE'S STILL TIME BRO, JUST SHOWER AND HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BRO. YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU JUST BE CONFIDENT" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

How can someone be this blind? He's trying 10 times as hard as those "guys", is still a virgin yet he implies he's not an incel. There's no six-pack or wardrobe for your face or height

How can someone be this blind? He's trying 10 times as hard as those "guys", is still a virgin yet he implies he's not an incel. There's no six-pack or wardrobe for your face or height
What is he suppose to do? He wasted years gymceling and wageslaving and what does he have to show for it? He gets the same amount of sex as I do, an unemployed slob that hasn't worked out in 3 years. It's still 0 but at least I am not exausting myself trying to get what I can't. I figured out it was over at 22-24

guy in OP basically was inherently toxic before joining crowd of fellow toxics yet blames fellow victims for a pretty expected reaction to shunning

I was like this guy before, but in those times I had never heard about Inceldom.
If I had heard about it, my life would have been significanly different. I would never have tried so many times to improve myself for no result.

But this guy here is more stupid, because he know inceldom exists but refuses to accept he is one.
Cemeteries are full of guys like him still sure this year will be THE year they meet love.

Self-blame = cuckoldry.

I don't consider myself an incel, just an older male virgin who struggles with dating.
That's literally the definition of incel. :dafuckfeels: fsmh :feelsseriously:

jfl at the virtue signaling rostie who responded to him, what a vile cunt

I'm sure most of male IT members are like that.

I'm sure most of male IT members are like that.
tbh
Here is a guy who has failed in getting a date, moneymaxxed and gymaxxed and still failed to get himself a woman. A 29 year old turning 30 virgin with 0 dating experience.
And instead of realizing that he's unattractive, what does he do?

He blames covid, toxic friends, being busy with college maybe the position of the moon? Everything but his looks.

Just the fact that a 29 year old thinks that 2020 will be "his year" after being a failure in dating for 15 god damn years proves how moronic these cretin are. Every year they tell themselves that next year will be better, 15 20 30 40 times they get proven wrong and then they die alone or settle for a 40 year old obese queen with 4 nigglets and lie to themselves that they finally made it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/my3h5a/ill_listen/gvu37xx?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I just read the whole thing lmaooo

Just in case he, or anyone with similar delusions, reads this thread:

• you're not an older male virgin, you're an OLD male virgin
  • "So some background: I didn't date or anything during my high school years because kids suck." because youre ugly*
  • "After I graduated, I spent most of my time focusing on my career, getting into good shape, both financially and physically, which took a while" no getting in shape for your face
  • I did gain the confidence to expand my social circle further - no social circle for your face
  • To me, if this is what boring guys can get, then there clearly must be something wrong with me. - yes, your face
  • How do I fight these feelings? - rope

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I wonder how long it's going to take for him to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back