Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A pretty dutch femoid that lives across me is walking around her house naked

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
And here am I looking at pics of my oneitis and crying. Why is my mind so cucked? Why can't I get over her?

Having an oneitis is a curse. She is dating a high status chad pretty boy yet I still have feelings for her even though she made it clear she doesn't like me.

Last edited:
Go outside and ask her if she wants some dick.
Record and post results

Finna give her supprise buttsex nigga

Just take pictures theory and send them to me via PM

You chhristcucks did this to yourself

I would put my rifle with it's scope and watch this foid if ı were you

is she walking around naked to get YOUR attention?

if so, volcel

And here am I looking at pics of my oneitis and crying. Why is my mind so cucked? Why can't I get over her?
Hey I think it's been said many times here, but you really have to forget about her. Delete all possible connections. Try to exercise it can help with diminishing and assorting physical responses you get when u think about her, u have her hardwired in mind and you have to break those.. everytime she pops in your mind, say stop, maybe try some mantras if it doesn't work. Think about bad things she does or did, how evil creature she is, and all possible negative traits.

If your oneitis is having fun dating some other dude then perhaps it's too late my brother. I deleted facebook because I can't stand seeing my crushes doing slutty poses.

Hey I think it's been said many times here, but you really have to forget about her. Delete all possible connections. Try to exercise it can help with diminishing and assorting physical responses you get when u think about her, u have her hardwired in mind and you have to break those.. everytime she pops in your mind, say stop, maybe try some mantras if it doesn't work. Think about bad things she does or did, how evil creature she is, and all possible negative traits.

But I don't have anything better to think. My mind so empty without her.

And it's kinda hard to think of her bad things when her good ones outweigh the bads.
If your oneitis is having fun dating some other dude then perhaps it's too late my brother. I deleted facebook because I can't stand seeing my crushes doing slutty poses.

It was already too late. I never had a chance. You can't cope for that.

i had alot of oneitis. the biggest one was when i was 18. like all of my oneitis, when i understood i got no chance i went NC with weird arguments. i couldnt leave bed for 3 months. oneitis is the worst thing ever.

Make some photos and share.

Your wording makes it sound like she's walking outside

I said she walks around her house naked how can it be outside?
I misunderstood. Could be interpreted as both, don't know why I assumed the least logical of the 2. ):

Smells like bullshit but if you send pics I’ll believe it

Knock on her door and tell that lady that her nudity can be seen from your apartment, and that it prevents you from studying for your exams. Maybe something will turn out from it...