Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A poweful image

• Thread starter TheResentfulOne
  • Start date
TheResentfulOne

TheResentfulOne

Banned
-
995227_528066357270589_2109432007_n.jpg

This is what feminism did to the society. Men going gay due to women being out of their reach, girls flocking over the same guy, couples not having kids because  women don't want to ruin their bodies. Men have become emasculated witht his shit. Back in the day being confident and assertive were positively perceived traits and you could get laid if you believed in yourself. Nowdays, men are pussies. The only criteria for getting laid are your looks.]

The situation needs to change. Hypergamy, feminism need to go down. They are the cancer of modern society. We need to restablish patriarchy. Am I alone?

lol the white race is cucked beyond belief and dead

no one gives a shit about obsolete pointless white male cucked morals and their traditionalism

lol white man dies and bows to the alter of BIOLOGY AND GENETICS

mylifeistrash said:

no one gives a shit about obsolete pointless white male cucked morals and their traditionalism

I disagree with the whole genetics bullshit. Females were never supposed to have rights and free will to begin with. The mane with balls is the one to get laid. That's how it happened in all species. Social media, tinder, feminsm are all masonist creations designed to anihilate masculinity.

TheResentfulOne said:
mylifeistrash said:
I disagree with the whole genetics bullshit. Females were never supposed to have rights and free will to begin with. The mane with balls is the one to get laid. That's how it happened in all species. Social media, tinder, feminsm are all masonist creations designed to anihilate masculinity.

social media and tinder is just some code on a server accessed by a smart phone

it's nothing special

it's in woman's genetics to cuck adn go after the top 1% of men

bow to biology. bow to your new god.

if anything, traditionalism and white man are the weird, gay, effeminate unnatural shit that is finally dying out like it always should have

To be honest, dogs deserve all the love in the world.

lol at human evolutionary biology.

Yet there are some assholes here who say that its the nature of women. I SWEAR I WANT TO KILL THOSE GUYS.

mylifeistrash said:
social media and tinder is just some code on a server accessed by a smart phone

it's nothing special

it's in woman's genetics to cuck adn go after the top 1% of men

bow to biology. bow to your new god.

if anything, traditionalism and white man are the weird, gay, effeminate unnatural shit that is finally dying out like it always should have

Biology is bullshit. Women's egos have been inflated by social media bullshit.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Why's that?

Incel_Dikshit said:
Yet there are some assholes here who say that its the nature of women. I SWEAR I WANT TO KILL THOSE GUYS.
They're all closet cucks.

QuantumDummy said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Why's that?
They're really sweet. Well, depends on the breed but I'm talking about dogs like labradors and golden retrievers.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
They're really sweet. Well, depends on the breed but I'm talking about dogs like labradors and golden retrievers.

I have a Chihuahua mix. He's a good boy but I prefer bigger dogs.

QuantumDummy said:
I have a Chihuahua mix. He's a good boy but I prefer bigger dogs.

When I was younger, there was this annoying Chihuahua always barking at me and chasing me. I guess it hated incels as an inceldog itself.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
When I was younger, there was this annoying Chihuahua always barking at me and chasing me. I guess it hated incels as an inceldog itself.

Chihuahuas have some sort of inferiority complex or something. Mine is pretty quiet unless he hears someone at the door. I'd rather have a pit or husky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back