Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A post dedicated to the victims of inceldom

Society turned these men into victims, they decided to fight back.

3 niggers and that's enough to condemn all incels
Meanwhile these same people continue to vote for immigration even though they have much higher rates of rape and homicide lmao

Afaik Adam Lanza didn’t even identify with the blackpill or manosphere. This soydditor listing his victims on here despite that indicates that they probably wrote him off as an incel based on his appearance alone, aka they just unintentionally vindicated the blackpill

For the life of me I can't understand why that retard puts so much emphasis and importance on whether someone identifies as an incel or not. Whether I think of myself as an incel or not, it won't change my life's circumstances. I'm still an ugly loser who no woman would ever want. Self-proclaimed inkwell or not. I'm not justifying anyones behavior. What a lying pitiful sack of shit.

“I’m a victim of you not having sex!!!”

“MEMEMEMEME!!!! IT’S ALL ABOUT ME!!!! I’M THE REAL VICTIM!!! FEEL BAD FOR ME!!!”

Then have sex with me and you won’t be a victim of my sexlessness anymore :feelshehe:

But of course, you’re not a victim, and you just want attention, so you won’t just easily fix the problem by having sex with me.

If one of you IT whores had just stopped being arrogant for once and dated these dudes your little list would be empty.

Their blood and that of their victims is on your hands whores.

Like me and @SoycuckGodOfReddit we have already pointed out, they use the same arguments that a conservative would use even while they are SJWs

If you exchange incels for immigrants or niggers, then you could say "these immigrants here killed this amount of people, so they all need to give up their culture or race"

It's the same thing, I even agree, the interests of a people must come above any ideal of universal justice, but it's hypocritical on their part.

Is this supposed to make us feel bad? That's fuckin based bro. They're all in hell while our supreme gentleman is fucking pussy in heaven

Afaik Adam Lanza didn’t even identify with the blackpill or manosphere. This soydditor listing his victims on here despite that indicates that they probably wrote him off as an incel based on his appearance alone, aka they just unintentionally vindicated the blackpill

Like me and @SoycuckGodOfReddit we have already pointed out, they use the same arguments that a conservative would use even while they are SJWs

If you exchange incels for immigrants or niggers, then you could say "these immigrants here killed this amount of people, so they all need to give up their culture or race"

It's the same thing, I even agree, the interests of a people must come above any ideal of universal justice, but it's hypocritical on their part.
Society turned these men into victims, they decided to fight back.
May Elliott Rodgers rest in peace

They can't stop our wrath and might no matter how much they mock us :feelsdevil:

Please pray for the Sandy Hook actors. Amen.

3 niggers and that's enough to condemn all incels
Meanwhile these same people continue to vote for immigration even though they have much higher rates of rape and homicide lmao
They actually want to get raped.

If one of you IT whores had just stopped being arrogant for once and dated these dudes your little list would be empty.

Adam Lanza was a patsy.

Sandy Hoax was an inside job.

IT don't care about victims of mass shootings.

All of those people are burning in the boiler room of hell rn

All of those people are burning in the boiler room of hell rn
1000004006-jpg.1260039

it's funny how these fuckers want to pick and choose things but when it comes to the amount of criminals on IT who have been charged with CSAM material, say drpizza. when IT members join IT and call themselves an IT member, suddenly the same logic doesn't apply in that they are justifying a criminal just because they in the same community as that same person.

To be fair, he was probably the biggest incel of the group. And he was before ER, so idk if the “incel ideology” as we know it today even existed back then.