Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A Possible Golden Opportunity

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
My college will be hosting an event in a couple weeks to mark the beginning of the new academic year.

This event is mandatory for all new students.

I'm a senior but I'm tempted to go to run approach game on all the azn college girls and also try to make some friends with azn guys.

I've never approached in my life but this seems a lot less retarded than what @uninstall is doing as we all have being students in common and it's on neutral ground instead of on the street.

It's 5 hours long and will most likely be boring as hell but I can bring my phone with me. If I can get at least 5 approaches out of it I'd be happy.

I'd be alone.

PUA is cope from failed chadlites who weren't blessed enough to know how to talk to women naturally and therefore had to spend years coming up with an entire system as if women were some kind of flowchart where if you say A you can progress to B but it doesn't work like that, any and all "game" doesn't work if you aren't attractive in the first place

PUA is cope from failed chadlites who weren't blessed enough to know how to talk to women naturally and therefore had to spend years coming up with an entire system as if women were some kind of flowchart where if you say A you can progress to B but it doesn't work like that, any and all "game" doesn't work if you aren't attractive in the first place

I think you misunderstand. I would be talking to these people naturally.

If they're receptive I'd talk about what I'm studying, what they're studying, how the college is, etc..

Then I'd try to get their number and set up a date.

I am not talking about any PUA trickery.

Just some wholesome approaches.

I think you misunderstand. I would be talking to these people naturally.

If they're receptive I'd talk about what I'm studying, what they're studying, how the college is, etc..

Then I'd try to get their number and set up a date.

I am not talking about any PUA trickery.

Just some wholesome approaches.
ok well that's different, when you said approach game, I thought you were talking about a PUA system. give it a shot then I'd say

Let us know how it goes.

Let us know how it goes.

I will, I'm going to register to attend right now.

I always get emails from my college during the semester about on campus events and always have ignored them.

I think I will start going to those as well to use as approach venues.

I'm graduating soon and I know I'll never have an approach avenue like this ever again unless I loiter at my campus after getting my degree.

JBW is not PUA this guy actually has a shot

JBW is not PUA this guy actually has a shot

Thanks senpai.

I'm 100% doing it and will post an update to the thread of what happened in a couple weeks.

Are you asian or white?

Would you rate yourself as "just" a mentalcel or are you legit uglycel?

Also, is this more of a party or a mandatory school event? Mandatory sounds a bit boring, so be aware that the people there may not be as receptive to your approaches than in a party enviroment.

My college will be hosting an event in a couple weeks to mark the beginning of the new academic year.

This event is mandatory for all new students.

I'm a senior but I'm tempted to go to run approach game on all the azn college girls and also try to make some friends with azn guys.

I've never approached in my life but this seems a lot less retarded than what @uninstall is doing as we all have being students in common and it's on neutral ground instead of on the street.

It's 5 hours long and will most likely be boring as hell but I can bring my phone with me. If I can get at least 5 approaches out of it I'd be happy.

I'd be alone.

I'm going to sound like a bluepill normie here but I think this is a great idea.

Go and have fun, talk to people and see what happens. Hopefully you'll have a good time and see the world isn't quite as bad as the internet makes it seem.

Good luck my man.

How is a chadlite a fail?

Are you asian or white?

Half white half Latino (castizo) white skin dark hair/eyes and ethnic looking eyes.

Bring someone if you can, it would be less akward

No guests allowed students only and I have no friends which I'm working on as soon as the semester starts.
Would you rate yourself as "just" a mentalcel or are you legit uglycel?

Also, is this more of a party or a mandatory school event? Mandatory sounds a bit boring, so be aware that the people there may not be as receptive to your approaches than in a party enviroment.

My tinder and online dating experiment with the best pics I could take photo edited to make my skin flawless was a complete failure so I'll let that speak for itself.

It is mandatory for new students but I have no access to any party environments.

I don't mind though I think that should make it easier.