Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A positive trait about incels of old.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date

What percentage is wrong about who their biogical father is (rounded to whole numbers)?

• A single digit percentage

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • A two digit percentage

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • A three digit percentage

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
If a women got pregnant she would say that a man she prefers was the father and he could chose between marrying her or denying it and getting killed and removed from the gene pool, decreasing the chance of it happening in the next generation. This would happen to the most attractive unwed man. Women would not pick him out until knowing she was pregnant. It would be awkward if she had a male in mind but he got married or snatched by another female with a more notable pregnancy. Men have probably threatened other men with death as to make them falsely claim paternity of the bastards of their sisters.

Parents would probably try to marry off their sons young to avoid this happening. There would be a pressure to marry daughters off young too but nothing harsh unless she was pregnant. This would not happen to the incels who in all times have existed. Women would deny their paternity even if it was the most likely father as to not have to marry him.

It is said that women who did this would be stoned which I concede is a fitting punishment but it did not happen often realistically, at least in Europe.
Only a low percentage of females were executed each generation and while pre-modern statistics of paternity must be scarce, a two digit number of people must have been wrong about who their biological father was even excluding the assumption that open degeneracy balances out the lack of paternity tests.

It has probably been said between women :

How should I know who the real father is?
I can't find a man to say is the father to my kid.
I'm 3 months pregnant and all the good guys got snatched.
I don't want to marry the real father.
Men are so gullible.

Your non-ancestral fore-bearers must not have had this problem though.

Last edited:
I know man that’s some crazy shit

Bookmarked. I will read later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back