Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a plan to shut down inceltears

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i have a plan to shut down inceltears but i need to know if we are all involved or if we will just LDAR and let them shittalk us until the end of time. once i see there are enough people i will explain the plan.

the plan is prolly just another "infiltrate as IT and break TOS"

don't be naive, they didnt shut down incels cos TOS violation. It was just a casus belli. They wanted us gone.

Reddit Incel

i think they help us if anything, browsed it the other day and there was a upvoted post insisting 100% of incels are pedophiles, any low status males will realize the hatred society has for them and be turned to blackpill.

Why shut them down? If they are shut down, why not us? Regardless of how shitty they are, I'm all for online communities being allowed to do as they wish.

Reddit won't shut it down because it attracts considerable traffic to it and traffic=money.

Reddit won't shut it down because it attracts considerable traffic to it and traffic=money.
Even the sub8 hatred of reddit exists for the best interests of Zinoist cucks.

i think they help us if anything, browsed it the other day and there was a upvoted post insisting 100% of incels are pedophiles, any low status males will realize the hatred society has for them and be turned to blackpill.

they affect us negatively more than they do positively. they increase the bad stigma we get.

Will never happen. The admins are waaaay too fucking cucked. I would suggest geting the subs where women do illegal lewd public acts for upvotes. I suggest starting with pizzadare.

fuck sake, you guys are awful! fine, i guess no incel revolution then, lets just go back to our shitty lives of LDAR and getting shit on by IT cucks.

assassinate their key operatives

It will never get shut down if it did it would be seen as misogyny and the numale mods running that shit site wil go ballistic

Yeah someone needs to do this. Revenge

The only way you could do it is to expose their bigotry and racism.

That would at least cause some rustling.

Why shut them down? They're advertising and promoting the incel issue.

Sounds interesting so whatever why not

Why shut them down? That subreddit is a goldmine of the most self-righteous circle-jerkers I've ever seen. It's somewhat amazing to read their posts and see just how disconnected they are from general society. They aren't even normies, they're literally just the latest version of fedora-tippers. Each post is just them all patting each other on the back for supporting far-left fringe opinions.

Fact is that anyone that views their subreddit that has a shred of common sense will either realise how retarded the posters are and leave or look elsewhere for information on Incels.

They would just go over to r/Thebluepill. Kind of seems like a waste of time tbh

Because they got us shut down on cuckit
I suppose fighting can't be avoided at this point, but, if we try and shut them down, we have no right to complain if they do the same to us.
I wish everyone just allowed each other to say whatever they like, no matter the disagreements we may have. Far better to continue arguing and debating, freely, rather than trying to censor and shut down each others platforms for speech, entirely.

I suppose fighting can't be avoided at this point, but, if we try and shut them down, we have no right to complain if they do the same to us.
I wish everyone just allowed each other to say whatever they like, no matter the disagreements we may have. Far better to continue arguing and debating, freely, rather than trying to censor and shut down each others platforms for speech, entirely.
Yeah but letting them shut us down without retaliating would be cowardly. An eye for an eye.

Where are the incel hackers? Can't somebody write a program to give inceltears users a virus? (Oh, and mr. hacker, PM me. I gotta list of assholes beyond inceltears who need some malware/virus kek)

Have any of you infiltrated 'Incels say the darndest things' on FB?

The enitre group seems to be made up of nu-males and fat soyfoids

Yeah but letting them shut us down without retaliating would be cowardly. An eye for an eye.
I just feel like we are on thin ice as it is. The entire world is on cucktears side, we are seen as evil by all. I'm worried drawing any attention to ourselves directly, by trying to take them down, will be the final straw, before it is basically illegal for incels to gather online anymore.
Maybe IT actually draw more attention to us by existing, though, and if they were gone we would get less publicity.

I just feel like we are on thin ice as it is. The entire world is on cucktears side, we are seen as evil by all. I'm worried drawing any attention to ourselves directly, by trying to take them down, will be the final straw, before it is basically illegal for incels to gather online anymore.
Maybe IT actually draw more attention to us by existing, though, and if they were gone we would get less publicity.

you'd be surprised. normies were defending us from cucktears the other day. more normies seem to be waking up from what i see.

Have any of you infiltrated 'Incels say the darndest things' on FB?

The enitre group seems to be made up of nu-males and fat soyfoids
Why are you even wondering about that. I see feminazis and all their crap on cucktears everytime i visit this shitty subreddit. They say some really dumbest things like "incel's problem is patriarchy" or "female is human being with feelings too" and crap like this all the day.

you'd be surprised. normies were defending us from cucktears the other day. more normies seem to be waking up from what i see.
I'm pretty sure most of those people were from braincels, and not the average redditor

Nope, cucktears is the HQ of reddit at this point, there is nothing we can do to get them banned.
Even if they break the TOS several times (which they have done) the plebbit admins will still give them another chance

I'm pretty sure most of those people were from braincels, and not the average redditor

the post was hosted on /r/suboftheweek which is a very populated sub so its bound to be infested with normies.

the post was hosted on /r/suboftheweek which is a very populated sub so its bound to be infested with normies.
Idk maybe you're right. It would be pretty stupid to support a group who belittles suffering ugly virgins who are likely suicidal too.

They are a hate subreddit. We should shut them down easy.

Why shut them down? If they are shut down, why not us? Regardless of how shitty they are, I'm all for online communities being allowed to do as they wish.
I'm for it because they're hypocrites. If r/incels was still alive it would be different.

Shutting down IT is pointless because they'll make another reddit and nothing will change. Reddit needs to be shut down entirely, which we can't do. Fortunately, Reddit has been doing a fine job of it themselves with their ban happy shit.

And like others have said, they're arguably helping us now with basically admitting they're a bullying group, or at least openly mocking us.

Last edited:
Shutting down IT is pointless because they'll make another reddit and nothing will change.

And like others have said, they're arguably helping us now with basically admitting they're a bullying group, or at least openly mocking us.
even if it's pointless in the long run, you guys are overlooking the message it will deliver
I mean why the fuck not do it I really can't understand