Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A pill from the hood: the snitch pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I’ve always noticed this in the ghettto, it’s never really the all-too good looking thugs who end up not snitching on their cases for lesser time, instead it’s the pretty boy “caught up in all of the gangster activity” who ends up snitching, and a lot of the time fucks the guy-who-didn’t-snitched’s girl on the outside while he does time in the pen.

The most famous case rn being 6ix9ine, I don’t know if he’s pretty boy standard but before he was rapping he was decent looking I guess.

20170608_013307.png

Isn't 6ix9ine in prison now? Although not nearly enough for it to be what he deserves.

I’ve always noticed this in the ghettto, it’s never really the all-too good looking thugs who end up not snitching on their cases for lesser time, instead it’s the pretty boy “caught up in all of the gangster activity” who ends up snitching, and a lot of the time fucks the guy-who-didn’t-snitched’s girl on the outside while he does time in the pen.

The most famous case rn being 6ix9ine, I don’t know if he’s pretty boy standard but before he was rapping he was decent looking I guess.

20170608_013307.png
Despite being a manlet he thugmaxxed and rappermaxxed and got that underage pussy. He even managed to convince people he was a fellow nigga even though his name is Hernandez

Despite being a manlet he thugmaxxed and rappermaxxed and got that underage pussy. He even managed to convince people he was a fellow nigga even though his name is Hernandez
Latinos are considered pretty much the same thing where we come from in NY in the ghetto, especially since he was Puerto Rican Im 100% sure he had some black in him too

Isn't 6ix9ine in prison now? Although not nearly enough for it to be what he deserves.
Yes but not for long