Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A picture is worth a thousand words

LMAO is that thing even a woman? no tits, body EXACTLY like a man, no tits, no feminine features. I mean take off that long hair and that' basically an asian dude

In case it gets deleted. But if it gets deleted I guess that's a victory for "scrotes" :(

Loading Reddit Content...

abomination No 128738917289712973988237

i'd still coom in her , idc what everyone says

if you watch enough anime you will want to fuck her

i m not simping , it's simple , i wouldn;t turn down an ascension with her
literally volcels and chadcels in this thread
yeah shes not bad ngl

You kind of are because you brought it up that you'd still have sex with her when this thread had nothing to do with that.
Literally impossible to make a foid hate thread on this site without having dumbfucks like them ruining everything.
Literally every time there's some guys even on black pilled sites that have to add the "lol still would hit it" type validating remarks

You kind of are because you brought it up that you'd still have sex with her when this thread had nothing to do with that.

Literally every time there's some guys even on black pilled sites that have to add the "lol still would hit it" type validating remarks
I mean, we're just saying our honest opinion on her looks. We're not worshipping or directly try to give her attention.

Not simping. Tbh, she still has curves and a feminine-looking waist/body.
You are validating her but unnecessarily commenting on how you still find it attractive. It makes no sense to make that opinion validating her in a thread that's critical of her. It's something I'd expect to see from thirsty guys on reddit.

Reddit tier comments tbh.

I mean, we're just saying our honest opinion on her looks. We're not worshipping or directly try to give her attention.
Even a flattering opinion on her looks is validating. It's not outright worshiping but it's still kind of unnecessary. Beside this a woman that unironically refers to men as "scrotes". If you were attracted to such a woman there's no reason to make it known.

You are validating her but unnecessarily commenting on how you still find it attractive. It makes no sense to make that opinion validating her in a thread that's critical of her. It's something I'd expect to see from thirsty guys on reddit.
Even a flattering opinion on her looks is validating. It's not outright worshiping but it's still kind of unnecessary. Beside this a woman that unironically refers to men as "scrotes". If you were attracted to such a woman there's no reason to make it known.
Yeah, I understand and this is not a worship thread. I might not like this foid's values. We are just commenting and rating on her looks (whether they are positive or negative).

I can't tell which one of you two is more retarded

flip a coin

Not simping. Tbh, she still has curves and a feminine-looking waist/body.

Yeah, I understand and this is not a worship thread. I might not like this foid's values. We are just commenting and rating on her looks (whether they are positive or negative).
:feelswhere: I think thedarkenigma is more retarded but I could be wrong.

I didn't know that word, "scrote". Funny, we do use a variation of it as an insult here too.