Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A photo of a venomous spider I took

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
IMG 2861

This is called a red back spider, you can see the red stripe on it. They are one of the most venomous spiders in the world, they won’t kill you but it will cause a lot of pain and you will get sick.

These spiders are literally everywhere though.

I remember as a kid, i put my hand in a cinderblock hole and touched a silky white ball (later found out to be eggsacs) and one nearly bit me until my dad took my hand out and told me not to do that

Having Arachnophobia sucks.. I once had a spider the size of my hand just sitting in the side of my wall as I came home from work / late at night. That shit gave me the worst anxiety since failing my drivers test.

Fuck spiders.

Having Arachnophobia sucks.. I once had a spider the size of my hand just sitting in the side of my wall as I came home from work / late at night. That shit gave me the worst anxiety since failing my drivers test.

Fuck spiders.
I once almost ran into an orb weaver’s web one time when I was on my back porch. Seeing that big ass bright yellow spider an inch away from my face scared the fuck out of me. Also nearly sat on a big ass huntsman that was just chilling on a chair in the living room in the same house jfl.

I once almost ran into an orb weaver’s web one time when I was on my back porch. Seeing that big ass bright yellow spider an inch away from my face scared the fuck out of me. Also nearly sat on a big ass huntsman that was just chilling on a chair in the living room in the same house jfl.
Bro... fuck that shit. That's what I think was in my room at that time, but I'm not sure. Goddamn Australians bringing their atrocious beasts over here in America is a crime against humanity, lol.