Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"A permanent solution to a temporary problem."

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
What is this bullshit?

I'm pretty sure me being 5'4" is permanent. So is my ethnicity. So is my face. So are my past experiences of being rejected by women.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem. It's not getting any better from here.

Normie logic: temporary=for the rest of your life :feelstastyman:

A temporary solution to a temporary problem, next roll you'll get a different starting setup, you hope anyway. Imagine if you get the same shit roll every time while Chad or Stacey gets the same great go of it, fuck.

I'd love to know if reincarnation were real.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem.
I wholeheartedly agree to this yet it is not the right solution, we must come together and combine our anger into an explosive outburst and seize power !

Keep your heads high !

Who the fuck wouldnt want a permanent solution?

greycel thread

I'd love to know if reincarnation were real.
We all have soul's right, a consciousness? Many reports from resuscitated ppl of bright white light, seems to me every time a vessel opens up a soul gets sucked into it & is locked in there until the host body dies.

I can't prove this but the notion that a new conscious awareness is created every time seems like too much effort & it comes around later than the body.

Don't do it bro there's people that love you. Except me or any of my friends. Just don't do it bro.

There are also othER solutions, see my sig for details

If they're talking about normies committing suicide then it makes a bit of sense. If you're a normal person then there's a chance you could get your life back on track, however slim it may be. But if you are an incel your fate was sealed from the moment you drew your first breath.

What is this bullshit?

I'm pretty sure me being 5'4" is permanent. So is my ethnicity. So is my face. So are my past experiences of being rejected by women.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem. It's not getting any better from here.
There's no arguing with that. Normies love the combination of those words. 'temporary' problems. 'permanent' decision. They don't know what real problems are. Suffering an existence you didn't ask for as subhuman filth is a problem. They can't grasp the truth.

What is this bullshit?

pisses me off so much I can't even find a legal, painless way to end my suffering