Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A peace thread with women lurking this website, An incel's request and an Incel's perspective.

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
Hello to any beautiful girly lurking this website,

I am involuntarily celibate. I have never had sex in my life and I've never had girlfriend. I know now you must go like "hey it's this guy's fault, it's his personality" but trust me I'm way too different in person. Infact way to kinder. Ever since elementary school, I've always had female only friends, And even one of my bestest best friend was a girly.
It's just that I'm very much unfortunate with my looks and height that I'm not able to have a good social relationship and a great sex life.
But hey, I know their are girlies out their who are lonely sad and depressed, and who want to be in a lovey dovey relationship. I volunteer :)
My demands: Don't interact with other men sexually and no fake flirting, Respect some of my boundaries, and don't be mean or unnecessarily rude :)
Hit me up on discord if you're serious @moremirin Please don't waste my time if you're just going to troll

Spoiler: Tags r/inceltears IT Women Foid Femoid Female Women Woman Girl Femcel IncelTear Incelstear Inceltears

Yup as always, I'll get some foids on discord who will try to pedo lure me with fake age and expose it on reddit or just some femcel trolls who'll troll me while riding cock :p

To any chronically-online alt girl who has wondered here, please slit your wrists (in gta5)

There's no foid deal here, you damn cuckold. This is why bluepills like you must be destroyed for trying to invade the truecels' enclosure, damn it!

CUCK!

There's no foid deal here, you damn cuckold. This is why bluepills like you must be destroyed for trying to invade the truecels' enclosure, damn it!

CUCK!
how is that cuckold you retard
im just trying to give my chance dumbass, if i end up getting some retarded foid in my dms i would be more than happy

how is that cuckold you retard
im just trying to give my chance dumbass, if i end up getting some retarded foid in my dms i would be more than happy

There's no foid here, you cuckold, it's prohibited, and no one will come, stop using bluepill topics, it's prohibited here, you faggot.

just be simp theory

just be simp theory
no im not going to simp for any foid, i'll just be normal like any other 6'4 chad acts.

factually false, femoids lurk this site once in a while

im not, im just giving my chance dumbass, if i get some foid lurking this site in my discord dms eventually as girlfrind i'll be more than happy
THERE ARE NO FOIDS HERE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC IDIOT, YOU ARE NOT WATCHED, YOU WORTHLESS SCHIZOPHRENIC.

When the confrontation is negative, it's because you're about to become queer.

THERE ARE NO FOIDS HERE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC IDIOT, YOU ARE NOT WATCHED, YOU WORTHLESS SCHIZOPHRENIC.

When the confrontation is negative, it's because you're about to become queer.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

shine