Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A part of me is starting to think that everyone is blackpilled and they are just trolling us

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
How can you see these two people and think that they get treated the same? I've even seen situations in real life with Connor Murphy where the girl will forget her boyfriend exist and will stare at a hot guy. I've witnessed girls talk about how hot tall guys are and call males that lost the genetic lottery ugly/eww in real life. Normies will say that personality is the most important, but then they do everything they can to maximize their looks. Normies will wear makeup, wear push up bra, wear high heels, wear contacts, get braces, go tanning, go to gym, wear hats to hide the fact that they are bald/balding, get boob job and freak out over 1 zit. They will do all of these things to improve looks, but then they can't accept that some males are so ugly that they will die alone.

th

9TCvZ.jpg
5VLqR.png

How can you see these two people and think that they get treated the same? I've even seen situations in real life with Connor Murphy where the girl will forget her boyfriend exist and will stare at a hot guy. I've witnessed girls talk about how hot tall guys are and call males that lost the genetic lottery ugly/eww in real life. Normies will say that personality is the most important, but then they do everything they can to maximize their looks. Normies will wear makeup, wear push up bra, wear high heels, wear contacts, get braces, go tanning, go to gym, wear hats to hide the fact that they are bald/balding, get boob job and freak out over 1 zit. They will do all of these things to improve looks, but then they can't accept that some males are so ugly that they will die alone.

Well-elaborated.

Honk honk tbh

Everyone is unconsciously blackpilled, they'd refuse to state it directly, calling it shallow and primitive, but once one observes the behaviour rather than the words, the blackpill becomes apperant

Because we are men and we are supposed to “man up” and deal with it jfl

if women were suffering from looks and dating there would be a Dr phill episodes about it

I had the same thought. Also cucks are just a different successful reproductive strategy. There must be a reason its genes didn't die out. They are actually superior to us from a naturalistic perspective and gave at least some offspring, fallacious I know. But well, who can blame them, if you'd even actually enjoy it, who wouldn't. Just bad for us.

Last edited:
of course many people know the truth, especially ugly people. just talk to some older people.

the mistake you're making is assuming that incel tears retards and online virtue signallers represent reality.

I think most people are aware of lookism, but believe it affects everyone except them

Not unlike dying, really. People know that death is a thing, they see people around them dying all the time, but somehow there's also the unconscious belief that death wouldn't come for them

They're so blind to see the truth.

No one cares what we say and do. No matter who compelling it is. If your sexual attractiveness is null and void, then no one will care. Normies think if thoughts are suppressed and muffled that they don't agree, then things will go their way.

However, no refutes what Chad says. We're just targeted because we're the ameateur jesters that no one respects. The vagabonds, the renegades.

its all just a big joke at this point. Everyone knows the truth, they are just feigning ignorance and laughing at our frustration.

They are not. Most of them are blupilled faggots who like to live in their delsuional utopian fantasy land where everything is "just and fair"
And any attempt made to enlighten them about the truth (blackpll) will not be well received

They are all blackpilled, but they want to lie to everyone, including themselves.

There is a difference between what they realize and what they accept. You can think about the blackpill while you are too indoctrinated by disney crap to accept the hard truth.

The blackpill is everywhere and yet many normies still do not see it

They are just retards that like to keep lying to theirselves while deep down knowing that we are right

what would the world look like if normalfags are all blackpilled? would we all get killed off instantly or enslaved?

Many normies kinda are actually, it's just that they don't realize when they are being assholes or not

All women are instinctively blackpilled even if they don’t realize it, but most male normies are bluepilled.

Everyone is unconsciously blackpilled, they'd refuse to state it directly, calling it shallow and primitive, but once one observes the behaviour rather than the words, the blackpill becomes apperant