Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A paradox I notice: Indian culture and India seem to be more appreciated by women than by men, despite Indian culture not being known to be women-frie

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
From my observations, I notice that many of the most well-known aspects of Indian culture, such as food, clothing, yoga, "chai tea", etc, seem to be more popular among non-Indian women than among non-Indian men. Similarly, I notice many people with bad experiences of traveling in India seem to be men, while women seem to have more positive comments (even if they dealt with harassment and safety issues).

On that note, Indian culture has serious and well-documented issues of misogyny, as well as lots of incidents of violent assaults against women. So I find it interesting how India seems to be more appealing to women then to men despite the issues of misogyny. Why would this be? Do many aspects of Indian culture feel more "feminine" than "masculine"?

Just your natural charm of the steppe warlords :feelzez: , women can't resist

two words:

Dandayamana Maltyagasana​

notice how women arent interested in east asian culture that much even though they RESPECT WUHMEN

On that note, Indian culture has serious and well-documented issues of misogyny, as well as lots of incidents of violent assaults against women. So I find it interesting how India seems to be more appealing to women then to men despite the issues of misogyny. Why would this be? Do many aspects of Indian culture feel more "feminine" than "masculine"?
Misoginy in IndiA is a result of brutal oppression of incelized men finally lashing out against their oppression.

Indian culture and society is extremely foid-centric. The power married foids yield in their families and households in India is tyrannical.

Indian culture and society is extremely foid-centric
Only the current (((british))) feminine bastardised hindu soyciety.India before (((british))) feminization was quite based with rituals like sati and shiet

Last edited:
Maybe its because yoga is from India and many foids are obsessed with yoga

From my observations, I notice that many of the most well-known aspects of Indian culture, such as food, clothing, yoga, "chai tea", etc, seem to be more popular among non-Indian women than among non-Indian men. Similarly, I notice many people with bad experiences of traveling in India seem to be men, while women seem to have more positive comments (even if they dealt with harassment and safety issues).

High IQ Incels of the past and regualr or good looking high IQs have chosen the path of philosophy and spirituality to virtu-alise the bluepill which is enticing to the foid and her romantic booktok fantasy where rape roleplay takes place in bed and she is the queen outside of this sexual scenario worhsipped and "loved"

Many men also care about vibes and beauty in their own, finding worth in beverages, making food, caring for animals and the like. These "gay" interests are only discarded by the most default set men, as every great man in some way recognized beauty done by artists conquering and taking the places of worship and palaces. In other words, they are too big and important to make it, but see themselves as natural heir to seize it as property by their actions and deprive the author of its connection to him by right of conquest. It is asexual rape of men against men.

Yet, the part of recognizing the beauty is there.

What I mean to say is, it was created by chads and high IQs. It comes from chad and high IQ. Together chad and high IQ are masters of foiddom. These two are one together for the foid, its God.

Act of condoning indian culture with the factor of harassment coming from the side of the lowest lifeform, is an act of loyalty to their decisons that allowed indian culture to evolve and be present today.

Its sumbiting to chad and High IQ.