Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A paradise where women didn't exist

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
I wish i was born in a world where there were no foids. Seeing no foids knowing nothing about foids and no vocabulary words for foids. If only that happened, world peace would've easily achievable

In my ideal world, I have a girlfriend. I think the fact that in ER's perfect world, he still didn't have a woman was what made people think he was gay.

what would happen to your sex drive then? Regardless if you have never seen a foid your libido will still exist

I wish i was born in a world where there were no foids. Seeing no foids knowing nothing about foids and no vocabulary words for foids. If only that happened, world peace would've easily achievable
A world where foids are our slaves

based comments

yeah a world without foids will be better but also gay's should not exist

It's easy to see that most of you here are frustrated trying to be a 'misogynist'. Just look at this comment section and you'll find belated adoration for foid, calling fellow brocel a "faggot". Ultimately, your posts are nothing more than frustration, and most of them are as much of a cattle as your average normie. Disgusting.The actor in the post said something based, but didn't present anything regarding biology, how it could be, etc... IT WAS JUST A DEBATE ABOUT A SUPPOSED FANTASY.Sometimes I think everyone here is an idiot with a very weak cognitive capacity to analyze their own speeches and unfounded beliefs.

It's easy to see that most of you here are frustrated trying to be a 'misogynist'. Just look at this comment section and you'll find belated adoration for foid, calling fellow brocel a "faggot". Ultimately, your posts are nothing more than frustration, and most of them are as much of a cattle as your average normie. Disgusting.The actor in the post said something based, but didn't present anything regarding biology, how it could be, etc... IT WAS JUST A DEBATE ABOUT A SUPPOSED FANTASY.Sometimes I think everyone here is an idiot with a very weak cognitive capacity to analyze their own speeches and unfounded beliefs.
Jum9zr9dxz051

I'm with you completely. I'd happily reject sex and ever feeling sexual arousel again if it meant women stopped existing. My hatred for them overrides any biological desire.

idk man, i think all men would be gay or sumn

I'm with you completely. I'd happily reject sex and ever feeling sexual arousel again if it meant women stopped existing. My hatred for them overrides any biological desire.

yea, foids are scum and the world would be better without such subhuman abominations

Would be nice, for a faggot.

Total Foid Death

Also there is a place without women it's called jail and it's not paradise it's hell on earth.

mount athos forbids foids from entering

instead of making laws against 'misogyny'

nations should base their laws on mt. athos

least gayest GrAY

wanting foids to exist is foidworship

A world where there was 3x more foids than man, were foids are genuine, human and with no evil inner intention (I think it's already like that in anime, but anime aren't real) and all man are valued and everyone has a sense of morality.

A world where there was 3x more foids than man, were foids are genuine, human and with no evil inner intention (I think it's already like that in anime, but anime aren't real) and all man are valued and everyone has a sense of morality.
Anime? Grow up

why are so many of the replies

'well I wish for a world where foids weren't foids'

if foids were genuine humans, they would be men

at least OP is actually blackpilled and understands foid nature

why are so many of the replies

'well I wish for a world where foids weren't foids'

if foids were genuine humans, they would be men

at least OP is actually blackpilled and understands foid nature
What fully characterizes a woman at 100% is that she's evil, right ? So evil moids are basically women ?

What fully characterizes a woman at 100% is that she's evil, right ? So evil moids are basically women ?
no, 'evil' is a broad term that can encompass many things

moid evil is distinct from foid evil, bc moids do not have foid nature

no, 'evil' is a broad term that can encompass many things

moid evil is distinct from foid evil, bc moids do not have foid nature
Foid nature being hypocrisy, hypergamy, untrustworthiness, eternal childhood/immaturity, dramatic, emotional, whiny, dumb and many more