Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A One-Itis is not necessarily bad

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
I've had a one- itis for a few years, and it hasn't been a bad thing.

She's not a slut in real life, and treats me with respect....although yes she's looking for Chad, not me. If it ever came up I'd gladly tell her I love her, ...because I don't fear rejection...I EXPECT nothing.

It's fair to say that my fantasy life is powerful, imaging sex with her, but also just picturing being mated, and having a life. The sex in my fantasy comes off as love, not lust.

She has all the feminine qualities I'd need....petite, soft skin, gentle voice, loves animals, stays slim.etc.

Some part of me, it's fair to say, gets satisfaction....or copes.....with this fake fantasy....

But then again, I'm a huge believer in the saying.....it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

In other words, she doesn't have to love me back.

And...
TBH, i think this fantasy works better than a sex doll would.

Last edited:
What positive does she bring to your life at all.

Knowing you can never have. Watching her go on dates and know she's swallowing chad cum on the reg?

Yeah not a bad thing :feelsLightsaber:

it's not necessarily bad if she also has a oneitis for you.
otherwise, it's a road to eventual pain.
the moment you began your oneitis is the moment that eventual disillusionment was formed as well, just as when you are born you are secretly long for death.
you should kill your oneitis as soon as possible (your feelings for your oneitis).

Knowing you can never have. Watching her go on dates and know she's swallowing chad cum on the reg?

Brutal and true. I understand where op's coming from though. My oneitis is one of the few people who don't treat me as invisible or dirt. Still probably fucking chad though

Oneitis sounds like a skin condition tbh.

She has a biological imperative to reproduce with Chad.

Thus, I feel no jealousy....

The reason this works for me is because I AM Chad in my fantasies with her.

Literally an onlyfans level cope. JFL.

She has a biological imperative to reproduce with Chad.

Thus, I feel no jealousy....

The reason this works for me is because I AM Chad in my fantasies with her.
are you sure she isn't a slut?
you can't know that.

The fuck is this gay shit?

GrAYcel thread
Lol. This made me laugh, because you're right.

It does sound like some old bald cuck boomer sitting in a barcolounger, thinking that since he changed her tire for free, the fuckers "got a shot".

But.....it works for me.

Moral of story,,,it's ok to love someone if there's no chance theyl love you back

Your oneitis is currently sucking Chad's dick. While your imagination gets to the part of your marriage and your oneitis saying "I do", she'll be swallowing his cum IRL. The foid will then proceed to have vaginal and anal sex with Chad while you praise her wonderful personality

I have rarely had an oneitis with a real woman, mostly fictional characters ngl.

If it's a real woman, and you love her for legit reasons, then it's not a cope.

Chad's are not exempt either. Chad could fall in love with some stacey and get rejected.

That Hemsworth guy seemed to have been rocked out of his shoes by Miley cyrus.

But then again, she was a slut, not someone you could actually love for any good reason

This is cliche, but HOLY FUCKING GREYCEL MOMENT

this. having oneitis will cause you extreme emotional pain once you actually see her with other guys. you should cope with 2d waifus instead OP

Literally an onlyfans level cope. JFL.
Was just about to recommend that he visit that site, lol.

I bet OP's tune would change real quick if she ever found a bf who she gave her real love to (assuming she's single currently). Also, wasting time and mental energy on a oneitis willingly while in full knowledge of the black pill instead of going out and doing something to alleviate your situation is something I cannot understand.

this. having oneitis will cause you extreme emotional pain once you actually see her with other guys. you should cope with 2d waifus instead OP
Oh hell no. I never see her with other men.

We don't talk about anything to do with romance.

We have a strong friendship bond, I helped her out of a jam one time, and then she returned the favor and bailed me out of jail.

But I'm ugly, and she's not attracted.

Was just about to recommend that he visit that site, lol.

I bet OP's tune would change real quick if she ever found a bf who she gave her real love to (assuming she's single currently). Also, wasting time and mental energy on a oneitis willingly while in full knowledge of the black pill instead of going out and doing something to alleviate your situation is something I cannot understand.
Lol. Eating my time? It's a harmless fantasy.

Everyone on here has fantasies. It's better than a sex doll.

Oneitis is a mental illness, it will destroy you. Best to eradicate any feelings you have for her before you descend deeper in the black hole.

It is a premeditated cuckoldry, at the very least.

It is a premeditated cuckoldry, at the very least.
....she asks for nothing, and gives as much as she gets.

And we have an unspoken agreement that were friends, but she doesn't lead me on.

So, I'm not seeing the cuck thing

....she asks for nothing, and gives as much as she gets.

And we have an unspoken agreement that were friends, but she doesn't lead me on.

So, I'm not seeing the cuck thing
Oneitis is based on being cucked, by your own feelings.
How can u love someone and tolerate that this person is having, or gonna have sex with someone else.
U did admit to have a whole relationship with her in your mind, but she is seeing u as a mere friend.
Don't you have at least basic self respect?
..and sorry to break it to you but that catchphrase ''it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all'' probably means ''to have loved and been loved back, then break up, than never to have loved at all''
It's not entirely bad thing to have imaginary GF, if she doesn't exist at all, but having imaginary relationship with an acquaintance of yours is beyond fucked ngl.

have you ever actually asked her out though? Your OP doesnt really say