Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A old foid disrespect me today

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
So I was at my internship workplace. Minding my own doing shifty work that I'm supposed to. Suddenly I heard "Hey ching chong...I mean *my name*, where do I put these?" I couldn't believe my ears, I looked up and I saw this old 45+ foid. And she wasn't even embarrassed by the fact she called me by a racist and disrespecting name. I was so shocked I couldn't even answered her. I just started stuttering words out. She looked kinda bit troubled and then she just walked away from me. I'm so angry right now :lasereyes:

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Seems like she's always used to getting away with shit.

I don't believe in karma, but if she persists on doing that, something will happen or perhaps she doesn't try it on intimidating looking people. But who knows.

Ok, ching chong

I've just realised after your post that my mother is old as she's 45+, so far I thought that old foid begins after 50-60

You should have beaten her to death

Should've responded "hey cunt, stick em up your wretched pussy".

They just think they can do whatever they want without consequence, clown world.