Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Note Of Appreciation To My One True Lifelong Friend

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Television, you have always been there for me. Whenever I was glum or came back home from school humiliated and tortured by my peers, you sat there to comfort me. You never yelled at, beat , harassed , mocked , criticized , looked down on or made me suicidal. I could hang out with you all day and you interacted with and entertained me without ever rejecting or shunning me. I always felt safe to be myself around you.

You made me the man I am today. You taught me communication and social skills, that I'd have never learned from observing the scum around me, you gave me insight into their lives and showed me their weaknesses. They weren't invincible oppressors, they were just insecure cowardly trash who enjoyed picking on the unfortunate and downtrodden. You ensured that I could escape the misery and cruelty of my life and be a real kid.

I still remember your warm glow energizing me with life, you gave me everything and never once asked for anything in return. You are truly a noble, wonderful, loving, and kind being. I love with you all my heart, always stay the same.

Watching late night television in my teens probably contributed to stunting my growth tbh

Runescape is my true lifelong friend. undoubtedly my most played game as a kid. I got to live in another world even if it was coping. Nobody knew what I looked like and made cool friends exploring dungeons and the wilderness. Taught me how to type fast, how to scam, and subtle blackpills early on when I made a female account and got free shit by pretending i was a female IRL and had people try to message me for pictures. I got their valuable shit and deleted them. fucking cucks

Runescape is my true lifelong friend. undoubtedly my most played game as a kid. I got to live in another world even if it was coping. Nobody knew what I looked like and made cool friends exploring dungeons and the wilderness. Taught me how to type fast, how to scam, and subtle blackpills early on when I made a female account and got free shit buy pretending i was a female IRL and had people try to message me for pictures. I got their shit and deleted them. fucking cucks

Fucking based runescapecel. Do you still play? As an autist I still enjoy playing OSRS due to its repetitive and calming nature. It is my favorite cope

Fucking based runescapecel. Do you still play? As an autist I still enjoy playing OSRS due to its repetitive and calming nature. It is my favorite cope
na man I quit in like 2013 or somewhere around that point. went to shit after the update but I tried OSRS for a bit but couldn't get back into it. They have too much stuff added from the OG game back in 2007 when times were simpler. pre EOC Rs were the best times of my life tbh.

I would say my computer, it can be a TV/ job/ entertainment ect

na man I quit in like 2013 or somewhere around that point. went to shit after the update but I tried OSRS for a bit but couldn't get back into it. They have too much stuff added from the OG game back in 2007 when times were simpler. pre EOC Rs were the best times of my life tbh.

That’s fair. There was definitely something special about the game back then, when it was focused on exploring and socializing, rather than the focus on maximizing efficiency that it seems to be about today.

Runescape is my true lifelong friend
I stopped playing it in 2006. Every fucker says the game was at it's best then. I think they changed it too much so I left