Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A normie induced fatigue

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★
I have been blackpilled for so long i don't remember what life was like before it. Lately, I have been feeling an acute annoyance to any and all things normie. Its as if I have reached some sort of threshold. I hear a normie song on the radio, some over produced pop garbage by (insert latest teenage talentless cunt) and I feel myself getting pissed off. I walk past some normies talking about this time that they all got caught in the rain after a movie and I feel an overcoming rage. I turn on a video game and get disgusted by the caricatures and tropes. Same with movies and tv shows. The only thing that can keep my attention is black pill content.

we should have a section just made for artists,writers,blackpill content makers,musicians,youtubers.they don't have to be about the blackpill.it would just be a place to share creations

we should have a section just made for artists,writers,blackpill content makers,musicians,youtubers.they don't have to be about the blackpill.it would just be a place to share creations
this should definitely happen. ive been around enough cels to know that many of us are pretty creative. being able to showcase that here would be nice.

Just quit radio and tv bro!

normie bullshit and gynocentric cancer has been in music and movies for quite a while so I'm not too bothered by it but its now invading video games which is a fucking travesty that I can't accept. Glad to see the overwhelming negative reaction to cucked of us 2, fucking jew faggots can't even write a story without adding feminist views and faggots fucking each other.

normie bullshit and gynocentric cancer has been in music and movies for quite a while so I'm not too bothered by it but its now invading video games which is a fucking travesty that I can't accept. Glad to see the overwhelming negative reaction to cucked of us 2, fucking jew faggots can't even write a story without adding their feminists and faggots fucking each other.
i never played the first one. already seemed cringey to me just off the premise and characters. im hearing the second is pure sjw bullshit. the funny thing about it is if you want people to accept different races or sexual orientations, the worst way would be to shoehorn into their media and beat them over the head with it.

i never played the first one. already seemed cringey to me just off the premise and characters.

Its surprising that the second game is full of so much feminist cancer and sjw bullshit because the first really had not much of that. Its a fairly simple story, thematically based around a man in apocalypse who develops a father-daughter relationship with a girl long after his daughter dies. They then release the dlc and turn the girl into a lesbian which is how all this faggot shit enters into the second game. The only games I am really looking forward to are CyberPunk and vampire: the. masquerade, I want to be a vampire and suck the blood from every whore I see.