Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A normie i know got vaccinated down so he could 'travel'

Ya I guess to be a normie and keep a roastie you have to outpay other normies in paying for her lavish vacations. And then she can post of a bunch of pictures of the vacations on social media to mog other foids and normies.
Lol yeah exactly, but then she cuts her BF paypig out of her pictures so she can signal to chad that she's still "available" :feelsclown:

Lol yeah exactly, but then she cuts her BF paypig out of her pictures so she can signal to chad that she's still "available" :feelsclown:

Good point on most normies I know facebooks if you look at their wife's facebook you wouldn't know she was dating let alone married.

Good point on most normies I know facebooks if you look at their wife's facebook you wouldn't know she was dating let alone married.
And if you look at the guys picture, he tags her in as many pictures as he possibly can as a social flex clinging to her for dear life, because otherwise he would be posting here while she joins chads harem along with the rest of the roasties.

I dont even use social media btw I am only speculating that this is what happens based on what I already know about normies.

And if you look at the guys picture, he tags her in as many pictures as he possibly can as a social flex clinging to her for dear life, because otherwise he would be posting here while she joins chads harem along with the rest of the roasties.

I dont even use social media btw I am only speculating that this is what happens based on what I already know about normies.

I do have facebook and yep that is what all normies do. They try so hard to get just one picture of them holding their wife and then that is front page all the time. And any pictures with the woman in it the normie tags with her name including her last name that is the same as his.

Its really sad too almost every post the normie makes will include mentioning 'my girlfriend', whereas the woman's page there is no mention at all of men.

I do have facebook and yep that is what all normies do. They try so hard to get just one picture of them holding their wife and then that is front page all the time. And any pictures with the woman in it the normie tags with her name including her last name that is the same as his.

Its really sad too almost every post the normie makes will include mentioning 'my girlfriend', whereas the woman's page there is no mention at all of men.
Yeah everything you just said fits everything we know about the blackpill. Many normies are one relationship away from being incel, so they desprately broadcast their trophy foid to as many people who will watch to avoid the Incel label

Foids meanwhile have so many options, that they like to keep the opportunity open at all times just incase something better comes along. Then she can divorce the sorry cuck and take half of his estate to share with chad

Normies are always competing to see who can post more pictures of their vacations on social media. Its like the ultimate normie trait, normie men funding their roasties lavish vacation adventures
Most annoying is when they post pics of their kids doing to most retarded and simple tasks and then compete with each other about that shit...