Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a normie gots rejected

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i was hanging out in town at the perpetual yardsale and an old man and an old foid showed up...

Both blathered about other people this, and other people that. Always blaming someone else.

So yardsale dude finds out they were both single... He hints at them...

Old dude says he would be ok with a lunch or coffee visit.

Old bitch immediately says SHE AIN'T LOOKIN! And shuts it all down really fast.

I swear i could see old dude FLINCHED from her swift rejection.

He was like, "god will provide!" She was like, "i hate this town!"

I bought some random cool stuff for a reasonable price and split. On my way out, old bitch tried to conversate with me. I just waved and smiled, pretending i had hearing problems and left.

You did the right thing

You did the left thing

The dude was mostly talking about how he was a nice guy but was treated badly by other people. He said one time he was a pumped up muscle guy, and afterwards his new wife got jealous, so he quit and flabbed out. THEN she left him!

The bitch was upset her housesitter drank her half bottle of wine and looked at her pills, while she was out of state.

Imagine getting older. Can't relate.

Foids always chad only.

Oldcel brutally rejected by used up whore

embas me
Imagine getting older. Can't relate.
Imagine having to go to a perpetual yardsale just to talk to another human.
that's pretty cool do you live in the usa. never seen this in Europe but on tv. do people not steal stuff if you leave it out all the time? or no niggers?

Last edited:
Was he divorce raped?
HOW DID YOU GUESS?
(nevermind... it's common)
embas me

that's pretty cool do you live in the usa. never seen this in Europe but on tv. do people not steal stuff if you leave it out all the time? or no niggers?
Well, it's just cheap junk... Not worth stealing. Besides, dude would probably just give it to you if you asked... Basically, it's just something to do every day.

And no. No niggers. Although some of the cumskins around here are very niggerish. Bunch of theives and excons... Yardsale dude is armed. (And so is everyone else. Mostly.)
embas me

He doesn't leave it out. He takes it home when he's done. It's in a public park in the middle of town. He asked for permission from the mayor. As long as he doesn't leave a mess its ok.

Last edited:
That's insane
There used to be places where we could go to sell stuff offline. But they largely died once online shopping became a thing.

There used to be places where we could go to sell stuff offline. But they largely died once online shopping became a thing.
Well, we can buy used stuff online here too. But for a quarter? A dollar for a ok looking shirt? 5 dollars for a small table? It's just cheaper... No shipping. Easy to see flaws. Haggle (negotiating a lower price)...

Well, we can buy used stuff online here too. But for a quarter? A dollar for a ok looking shirt? 5 dollars for a small table? It's just cheaper... No shipping. Easy to see flaws. Haggle (negotiating a lower price)...
Implying jungle-folk wouldn't just steal your shit here in Brazil.

Implying jungle-folk wouldn't just steal your shit here in Brazil.
Maybe. Do they often steal plates and rusty tools and kids clothing and candle holders and Christmas stuff?

Maybe. Do they often steal plates and rusty tools and kids clothing and candle holders and Christmas stuff?
If they get a chance, yes.

If they get a chance, yes.
Did you miss the part where i said he's armed? And that he would probably just give the stuff away if someone asked?

But you have a point. Dude IS a kind of a coward. He probably wouldn't do it if it was dangerous. Even though he's armed. (Nobody actually wants to shoot anyone around here. I think it's more of just a custom. Like sandy nigs and their curvy knifes on their belts...)

He did after all take the vaxx because his doctor told him to. He's a gullible fucker too!