Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A normie got jealous of me ...

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
A high tier normie whose constantly disminishing others and has 0 actual value (random alpha behaviors and dark triad, that makes him high tier for foids).

We were talking about stuffs and I don't know why he talked about the idea of swimming pool (weird discussion, but hey that's not the important part).

- If you go to the simming pool, I said, thinking about the public place.
- It's not my swimming pool.
- What ?
- It's not home here.

We're both from other countries so it kinda made sense, but it wasn't what I thought.

- Why you say that ? We are accepted and treated like normal citizen, I say (It's false, I'm incel and treated like shit by ppl comparatively to him, but I mean in sheets and papers).
- You can go to the swimming pool in your home, I can't.

Then I realized we was talking about shallow wealth and status markers, like owning a swimming pool. The retard got jealous for nothing and somehow thinks I'm rich (I'm not). And he never went at my place, that isn't even a home, he just makes up stuffs out of thin air, or out of random chit chat he had with clueless ppl.

- I don't own a fucking swimming pool, don't even want one, and don't give a shit about swimming pools, I said.

Then he looked like boiling internally, like wtf. This dude was literally getting mad at me because he thought I could eventually afford a swimming pool, making him look beta, or some shit.

This is why talking to ppl irl is the worst. Really. You don't ever get anything from it, except absurd gibberish and non sense.

Didn't understand sorry

this is badly written

hard to follow.
every sentence can be more clearly expressed.
is english your first language?
No. The situation by itself is really bizarre, despite the fact it's fucking real. Talking with those normies leads nowhere, that's actually what I wanted to show.

No. The situation by itself is really bizarre, despite the fact it's fucking real. Talking with those normies leads nowhere, that's actually what I wanted to show.
I understand generally what you're trying to say.

:feelzez: They hate us cuz they ain't us

same a few normies think my life is great for some reason but it's not, it's extremely miserable

same a few normies think my life is great for some reason but it's not, it's extremely miserable
JFL what's wrong with those NPC retards.

JFL what's wrong with those NPC retards.
They won't understand how cripplingly torturous it is to be a subhuman.

I'd rather be a homeless Chad than an upper-middle-classcel in a home with a pool.

I snuck into an normies house without permission.

Drown that motherfucker in your pool bro!
- in mimecraft