Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A normie did a tinder experiment with his foid.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
A normie challenged his girlfriend that it is harder for guys on tinder and to prove it, he did an experiment in which he created two tinder accounts. One was of himself and other of his girlfriend. He got no matches while his foid was bombarded with messages even from very attractive guys. Since then, her behaviour has changed and she is turning cold towards that normie.

Don't know if it is true but she has apparently ditched him. Lol

Idk what he expected from this TBH

IT IS OVER
FOR MANY MEN

Normie played himself, he was lucky enough to find a foid that didn't know much about linder and he messed up.

Normie played himself, he was lucky enough to find a foid that didn't know much about linder and he messed up.
tbh, I have no idea what he was thinking would happen. He basically shot himself in the foot with this jfl.

Haha he fucked himself over badly. Oh my god, man.
Tinder experiments should be limited to chadfishing, clearly. Dangerous...

Idk what he expected from this TBH
He deserved it.
tbh, I have no idea what he was thinking would happen. He basically shot himself in the foot with this jfl.
I love when something like this happens with normies.
Haha he fucked himself over badly. Oh my god, man.
Tinder experiments should be limited to chadfishing, clearly. Dangerous...
Normie trying to be smartass but it got backfired. Lel

Last edited:
I remember this, fucking idiot, just let her know she can do better haaaaaaa, what can possibly go wrong.

Over for reddit larpers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEpost

A normie challenged his girlfriend that it is harder for guys on tinder and to prove it, he did an experiment in which he created two tinder accounts. One was of himself and other of his girlfriend. He got no matches while his foid was bombarded with messages even from very attractive guys. Since then, her behaviour has changed and she is turning cold towards that normie.

Don't know if it is true but she has apparently ditched him. Lol

LMAO fuck I chuckled and nose exhaled

Good shit

Hope he LDARs

Based soyboy btfos roastie with facts and logic and becomes incel

He was lucky and threw it away

His fault
He threw a girl that knew nothing about Tinder and ruined her.

Soyfags gonna soy

I honestly cannot believe how blind some normalfags can be, "omg lets do a tinder experiment with my gf :soy: :soy: " this guy deserves to get BTFO by chads ravaging his foid's holes, he deserves it for being such a cuck.

I imagine it was bound to happen sooner or later. She was bound to see what she was missing, and I don't begrudge her that. I think he should take this as a lesson learned and nope out of this relationship. It seems to me he has dodged a bullet. Imagine if he married her.

Just remember these are the same normies that would mock and belittle us in school, at work and especially on r/chokingonchadscockuntiltears so I feel zero pity for him and neither should any of the brothers here. Reserve pity for your own and any reddit frequenter (candy coated clown cuck) is not your own obviously.

3 years, he shou ld be thankful its now over when he got married with kids with the women.

Who's willing to bet he's borderline incel in the first place with a username like EquitesCatafractarii?

With a quick google search you can find that the founders and CEOs of Tinder are all men. just.... why... cmon bruh....

FUCK SOYFAG WHITE KNIGHTS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back