Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A normie came up to me and threatened to beat me up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
İt was some months ago in school,ı was smoking in one of the stalls and opened the door to see my normie friend.
Normie came up to me and said ''I will beat the shit out of you ıf u dont act properly.'' ı was so fuckin confused and just continued smoking.
Funny part is ı never saw him or his friends for rest of the year and when ı asked about them to my classmates they said they dont know shit.

Hope he does some shit similar to this one day and gets shot.

Go ER on him next time you meet him.

You must hang around some sketchy people.

Your normie friend? You were friends with this guy?

This story is all over the place

Why didn't you beat the shit out of him? After school, yeah, fuck going to prison over a fight, but in school? You just get suspended for a couple days.

start gymceling and learn self-defense

Why do you describe that person as a "friend"?

sorry to one-up you but in uni I had a guy yell at me that he was going to kick my ass, unprompted, in a busy university corridor full of students

when I told my friend about this story he just made a face at me and said "hey, maybe he had a bad day, you know?", rofl thanks a lot shithead