Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A normie acquaintance told me a brutal story of when he cucked his girlfriends brother

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★★
I was discussing with him how if my sister ever got a boyfriend I would murder him because of my rage over a guy being with a foid in my family. He gave me a brutal revelation: that boyfriend would probably be much stronger than me and I would not be able to do anything. He told me how his girlfriends brother, who is older than him, got extremely angry that she was dating him because he is muslim and it's a mark of shame upon the family. But because of modernity most people are lenient. Anyway he said that her brother was ugly, fat, and short so he could not do anything anyway. I felt so sad for the brother. Imagine your sister being fondled by some guy and you can't do anything about it. It was extremely brutal. Every incel should try ogremaxxing so he can at least be intimidating.

My sister's a volcel. My step sister lives with her boyfriend and moved to another state with him.

He could do the right thing and murder her for cheating.

i dont get why u guys care so much about ur sisters? they absolutely hate ur guts and make fun of u behind ur backs.

i dont get why u guys care so much about ur sisters? they absolutely hate ur guts and make fun of u behind ur backs.
It's not out of care. It's out of the natural protective jealousy that God put in men that modernity is trying to reject.

It's not out of care. It's out of the natural protective jealousy that God put in men that modernity is trying to reject.
if god exists then he made you a cuck by giving you this natural protective jealousy while not giving you the power to do anything but watch while her bf plows her

I thank the heavens I do not have a sister.

if god exists then he made you a cuck by giving you this natural protective jealousy while not giving you the power to do anything but watch while her bf plows her
Bad take. The protective jealousy is to stop cuckery from happening. The powER needs to be developed, but the feeling is still there. If he wanted us to be cucks he wouldn’t give us that feeling in the first place.

Bad take. The protective jealousy is to stop cuckery from happening. The powER needs to be developed, but the feeling is still there. If he wanted us to be cucks he wouldn’t give us that feeling in the first place.
“the power needs to be developed” then why don’t you develop that power? Why don’t you have a drive to be strong? do you go to the gym or do any martial arts? And you do know that the bf can still develop the power to still stop you? God didn’t give you anything, most guys with sisters i know don’t give a fuck who their sister is dating. I know a friend of a friend that literally watched his sister kiss random man at the club and didn’t care.

Call me evil, but does anyone else have the fantasy of doing this to some poor inkwell brother as well? Like, have him walk in on you while his slut sister rides you and you make her cum buckets with your monster cock? I don’t like subhumans (despite being one), and would enjoy screwing with them like this.