Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A normal day, some normies in the park again ...

TheCrusader0201

TheCrusader0201

Crusader against society
★★★★★
Well, I was doing a daily routine, I used to run normally, in my usual park, well, I kept going, running, and suddenly a couple of Normies appeared in the park, making caresses, kissing, very happy, I I sat on a bench and I made this picture, one more situation, that this is getting closer to the end, not of life, but of hope, in the dream of society, and the worst thing is that it was being handled, , There were people, and the others nothing said .... disgusting .............. I just needed to take a few steps more, and say, Get out of my park bastards but ... I'm not so strong, just and I'm 1,60cm ... but whatever

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-06-20 at 00.54.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-06-20 at 00.54.05.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
What country is this?

Nice picture of a indistinguishable black blob.

I cant see nothing but a shadow sitting at a table O_o

Forget about them. Just know if worse comes to worse you have a higher purpose than them.

Forget about them. Just know if worse comes to worse you have a higher purpose than them.
That's the reason, why I'm still standing, never head down, if I die, let it be with honor and dignity until the end.

Put near to them assholes a plastic bottle with muriatic acid AND aluminium

dont take pictures of random couples you envy that is descending into ER territory. just attempt to ignore it and focus on yourself which is the reason why you are running in the first place.

dont take pictures of random couples you envy that is descending into ER territory. just attempt to ignore it and focus on yourself which is the reason why you are running in the first place.
Sure, but it's because of their actions, I do not know, but they were not holding hands, not even nice things, almost almost taking them in the park, they were intertwined, kissing and groping, and I bet the bitch had her hand in the crotch, that low can fall, and not in pairs, but in society, and it is a clear statement, Running clears my mind and keeps in , but it is sad and intolerable to see these facts even more in a place that is "Public"

Are you trying to show us some paranormal shit? Cuz the pic reminds me of that kinda things

Put near to them assholes a plastic bottle with muriatic acid AND aluminium
I would not do that, it is illogical, I do not want to go to the ER path, not to couples, but to society, I have the need to enter politics and make the change there, if not by military means or the end.
i can tell you wont last too long here boyo
The FB1 Has ears everywhere, do not be foolish :feelsbaton::feelsokman:

I would not do that, it is illogical, I do not want to go to the ER path, not to couples, but to society, I have the need to enter politics and make the change there, if not by military means or the end.

The FB1 Has ears everywhere, do not be foolish :feelsbaton::feelsokman:
Technically it is a plastic bottle that bursts and makes noise. I can say these things in the form of advice. Besides, from the institutional setting there will never be changes. The institutionality wants to maintain the industrial society. Besides, these are ideas that I give and if they do something fun please Be silent. Do not comment to anyone. remember that the internet knows everything why the fbi discovers the countrymen before doing their act of justice. We must be methodical and very silent. If I or someone does something please do not comment with anyone or comment in the forums or anything. good luck dear