Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A normal day in West

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
50666100 10161866506525131 9213006013026795520 n

Do I need to say something ?

hey at least he respects women unlike you inkels

It's not the fact that he's a literal cuckold with a whore wife that's bothering me, it's the fact that this shit is on public news like it's nothing, which indicates that society is OKAY with that sickening shit.

Day 3643 of respecting women be like

"hey incels im what you might call a chad":lul::lul::lul:

On one hand it makes me feel slightly better about myself, as I'm not a cuck. But this just proves the societal degradation is progressing.

I bet he’s a regular on cucktears. JFL.

The state of of society.

Ellie: Thanks for your question. But it reeks of entitlement and misogyny. You are not entitled to her child, it's her body therefore her choice. Good to know that she sees other men and you are quite supportive about that. However, the toxic masculinity that's been bothering you, can be fixed quite easily. You need to start eating your wife's boyfriend's cum. Preferably at least one teaspoon every morning in an empty stomach. Take a spoonful of your wife's boyfriend's cum, pour it into your mouth and play with it a little bit with your tongue before washing it down with a glass of soylent™. Remember, "one teaspoon of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keeps all misogyny and entitlement away". Cheers!! <3 xoxo

Foids just fucking love cucking men

Ellie: Thanks for your question. But it reeks of entitlement and misogyny. You are not entitled to her child, it's her body therefore her choice. Good to know that she sees other men and you are quite supportive about that. However, the toxic masculinity that's been bothering you, can be fixed quite easily. You need to start eating your wife's boyfriend's cum. Preferably at least one teaspoon every morning in an empty stomach. Take a spoonful of your wife's boyfriend's cum, pour it into your mouth and play with it a little bit with your tongue before washing it down with a glass of soylent™. Remember, "one teaspoon of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keeps all misogyny and entitlement away". Cheers!! <3 xoxo
my wifes boyfriend loved this post what a lovely idea, thank you! im not gona be mysoginistic ever again and i will cut off my toxic masculinity (penis) with the new gillete razor!

Last edited:
ughhh THANK YOU!!! gosh these misogynistic incels think they own our bodies. fucking shrimp dick losers

He straight up admits he's just a provider and he's okay with it

Guy should cut his balls off an present then to her to keep in her handbag. He's an abomination to the male species.

This has to be a joke. I hope even cucks aren't this stupid.

Screen Shot 2019 01 17 at 33447 AM

Why would he publicly post that? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: