Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A noodlewhore's dream turns into a nightmare. . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

So noodlewhore gets her white fever dream fulfilled from a Christchurch born New Zealander. Tall, genteel, and nerdy in a JBW chadlite kind of way- they settle down in a nice home, and make two FEMALE children (non-incel hapas). Sounds like a dream for Shoko right?? NOPEEE, wrrrrrong. The man one day, bored of his yellow fever, decides to become a glamorous transwoman, and unremorsefully opens their relationship to kinky random men from dating websites. The wife and children who know of no reality beyond superior white genetics, and trans leftist privledge, are left clinging to this abomination of a person like forgotten sandbox toys from that shitty Pixar movie.

Remember, it's the transwoman that's the marginalized victim here, she's just exploring her needs, and shouldn't be judged :soy:

Also why the fuck did this disgusting creature grab his daughters chest at 6:25, yet get away with it?

This kind of degeneracy is quite rare in NZ and particularly uncommon for chch. Looks like were getting infested with leftist bullshit from the media.

If that makes life of greedy noodlewhore worse-than its good. Anything is good, what is harmfull to greedy cunts

transgenderism is a mental illness and is not natural.

"i always looked back and hated how i look"

DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

these mentally ill trannies are failed men who want to "appear" more attractive and be told how beautiful they're, because they didn't receive such compliments as a failed male.

average wmaf couple JFL
i swear its something that attracts homos to them

the part where they started mentioning opening up the relationship made me fucking LOL. You can tell deep down the noodlewhore isnt too happy about it. they should be grateful they didn't have any hapa sons. While their hapa daughters are gonna turn into submissive little whores to any tall white guy.

He knew how QoL would go up, smart guy.

This kind of degeneracy is quite rare in NZ and particularly uncommon for chch. Looks like were getting infested with leftist bullshit from the media.
NZ as a whole has been starting to become worse and worse the more I read about them.

mental illness