Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel a noodle and a hapa

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I am in a noodle house eating lunch.
next to me is a noodle (7) with an American accent and a hapa (3) with UK accent. they are talking about their upcoming wedding, allretarded rice stuff.

she is also talking about her single friend, and how she is coming back to the city and how she is gonna take.her clubbing and to all these restaurants, and I can.tell this whore has fucked loads of white chads and even white incels (remember theres no such thing as a white incel, only a locationcel) she met in the club in her life.

this stupid hapa has one of those retarded low T bodies and he is joining in talking about it, like he is literally cucking himself in every way, he must know.she is settling for him now yet hes happily going along as the culture has taught him to be a simp.

I wish I was low inhib like hamudi.and can just bust into their convo and show him the light, but I'm too much of a pussy...

Ignorance is bliss.

7 and 3? Damn do kids start early these days.

Cope. I'd get rejected even by foids in the dirtiest slums of SEAmaxx lands.
Have u tried?? SEA is hard if you are trucel JBW (sub 3) and poor. If you're a poor, white, ugly bastard, your best bets are the 4 big Chinese cities, HK, Singapore, and Seoul

Have u tried?? SEA is hard if you are trucel JBW (sub 3) and poor. If you're a poor, white, ugly bastard, your best bets are the 4 big Chinese cities, HK, Singapore, and Seoul
I'm just what you described, lol. However aren't they just after the money when they 'lust' after whites?

This will get good :feelsPop: