Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a nigga just want some ass :(

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Dog ticks

I don't understand

what did he say

Jesus christ. This makes my brain shivers in grossness.
that dog has a bad personality. he needs to get a haircut and embrace being bald. female dogs like manly dogs for their good personality ofc.

that dog has a bad personality. he needs to get a haircut and embrace being bald. female dogs like manly dogs for their good personality ofc.
Who are you kiddin .he still gets more human female affection than this whole site users combined.

Who are you kiddin .he still gets more human female affection than this whole site users combined.
He deserves to have ticks. You're not entitled to have treatment sweaty inkwell dog!

ain't no nigga getting ass only those houseniggas do

JFL im eating dinner rn i didn’t need to see that man

Over for justwantssomeasscels

YOU MEAN A NIGGER RIGHT?

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore
to be quite frank with you, yea