Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A New Year which was WORTH it.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
So this new years night I was out with my bunch of other curry friends (3 to be exact) we were out chick gazing and waiting in a square for music fireworks and shit. So we were kinds sitting in the street of the squire . The whole place was swarming with low inhib curries, niggers and sand niggers. All the kkkrackers were inside pubs and restaurants grinding their ass on some Chads dick. Some nigger coons and moneymaxxed currues got to join the white scums in pubs but the real enjoyment was out in the street. As I said most of the square was shitskin of some type and among the shit skin were some beta rice enclaves.
Infront of us there was a large group of curries behind us was another large group of curries on our left were some sandcel and couple of niggers on the side.
But right beisde us were bunch of rice foids. I could tell by listening to them they were Korean.
One was a planklet to definitely surgerymaxxed. The other was a ladyboy looking foid who was fat.

We ignored them as insectoids are usually not what any ethnics other then rice goes for.

But few moments later two curry foids from the group in front of us left to get water or some shit. The noodlewjores who were standing till now took the place of the curry foid.

All it took was an exchange of looks between the curry group in front of us and the curry group I was in to know what to do.

We started screaming shit like "Hey are any of these restaurants serving DOGS" "Hey Pajeet did you leave your Dog alone at home tonight, you might not know whose salivating for it".
Slowly the sandcels joined in.
"How come there are no stray CATS around is someone eating them or what"
"Have you heard of this new song bu BLACKPINK, I must at least smash one of these chink whores before my parents get me married"

That very statement stuck fear in thise foids heart. Theu talked to each other for a while and moved on.
The rice cucks who were very few amd had a sub 5 rice whore in their arm didn't do anything.
Thise were the stuff we said in english. You don't wanna know the stuff we were saying to each other about them in Hindi/Punjabi.

Only thing I am proud of as an ethnic is my super low inhib.