Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A new study found that 25% of Norwegian men are childless by 45 and most of it is involuntary

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
1/4 of men are being eradicated in 2018, and the number is rising. Enjoy.

I think the term for that is reproductive disenfranchisement. It's a genocide of men.

I read 17 Scandinavian men fathered 500+ children at a sperm bank.
Checks out with the 80/20 rule.
And for women, hey why not? when the govt pays for your kids anyways.

80/20 rule getting stricter and stricter

It's because of low testosterone, people are too scared to have kids and get ordered around by their gfs

It's because of low testosterone, people are too scared to have kids and get ordered around by their gfs
I am low T, but my doctor keeps saying hurr durr your levels are normal hurr durr. He knows nothing about endocrinology. My T levels are about 15nmol which is way too low. I told him this but he keeps on spouting the same shit. I wil not accept being low T and I plan on buying AI's to boost my levels.

I am low T, but my doctor keeps saying hurr durr your levels are normal hurr durr. He knows nothing about endocrinology. My T levels are about 15nmol which is way too low. I told him this but he keeps on spouting the same shit. I wil not accept being low T and I plan on buying AI's to boost my levels.
Go find another doctor, nearly all doctors are brainwashed unless they do their own research. Find a doctor who will actually help you. If you live in the city it should be easy to find multiple doctors.

Go find another doctor, nearly all doctors are brainwashed unless they do their own research. Find a doctor who will actually help you. If you live in the city it should be easy to find multiple doctors.
I really expected him to understand my situation my doctor is a fucking gold medalis... I plan on contacting an endocrinologist and asking him about my results. Then I'll send his answer to my doctor to convince him. I don't want to switch doctors seeing as I'm gonna try to convince my current doctor to give me shit since he's pretty dumb. Also It's not worth the hassle to switch to a new doctor because most of them are dumb af.

I really expected him to understand my situation my doctor is a fucking gold medalis... I plan on contacting an endocrinologist and asking him about my results. Then I'll send his answer to my doctor to convince him. I don't want to switch doctors seeing as I'm gonna try to convince my current doctor to give me shit since he's pretty dumb. Also It's not worth the hassle to switch to a new doctor because most of them are dumb af.
Yeah, keep looking and remember that doctors are brainwashed and evil. But gymcelling increases test among other things

Yeah, keep looking and remember that doctors are brainwashed and evil. But gymcelling increases test among other things
I had a pretty good thyroid though so I'm not deficient in thyroid activity. I think a of factors played into my low T, I had slept like shit, I was stressed, it was at 10 am which is a T low point, I'm sorta fat (fat produces estrogen which lowers T and I had an iron deficiency which has been proven to produce low T. I'm still glad I took the bloodtest seeing how it revealed my iron deficiency. I have been on iron tablets for about 2 weeks now and I have been feeling more energetic.