Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A new low

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
As I was walking back from the store to pick up booze, this guy walked past me, and he put his fucking hand over his eyes, like I am so disturbing that he can't possibly look.

It was like the below, but walking past me:

Inthestyle Breaking Fashion GIF by BBC Three

I am reaching breaking point with this shit. I am sick of playing the role of elephant Man.

brutal story, he was probably just jealous of you though

Enjoy your booze

brutal story, he was probably just jealous of you though
This isnt the first time this has happened. The stares, laughs, comments have been going on for the past several years. If all those people are jealous of me, then great. But I doubt it.
Enjoy your booze
Thanks brother, I will try. Hope you have a nice day,.

Local boozedmaXx is suifuel because of necessary human interaction

Brutal, fuck him

Local boozedmaXx is suifuel because of necessary human interaction
Agreed, but tbh the guys running the store are the only people ever nice to me, and treat me with basic respect. They're Indian, and I've always found them to be some of the nicest people I have ever met. It's nice just to have a little chat with them here and there.
Brutal, fuck him

As I was walking back from the store to pick up booze, this guy walked past me, and he put his fucking hand over his eyes, like I am so disturbing that he can't possibly look.

It was like the below, but walking past me:

Inthestyle Breaking Fashion GIF by BBC Three

I am reaching breaking point with this shit. I am sick of playing the role of elephant Man.
Too bad you didn't trip the little fucker and watch him smash into some bottles. Fucking normie scum.

Too bad you didn't trip the little fucker and watch him smash into some bottles. Fucking normie scum.
Ha I did feel like that. Not worth the waste of booze though.

living like this sucks.

Don't mind these idiots.