Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A new incel is born

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

jfl at this faggot, he thought he had a chance

Last edited:
Why does he look so young compared to her

He's a young lad, but the girl is above his league. Sorry young-in.

Then again, I doubt his looksmatch would either want to be with him too anyways.

typical babycel case. He is incel because he looks like a baby, but they are the same age. Maybe one day he will develop, or he will look like a baby forever, depends on his age.

Probably didn't max out puberty yet. Also, girls go through puberty earlier. Seems like he already developed some feelings/attraction, probably at the early stages of puberty. Some guys also seem to be late bloomers.

Estrogen in the water supply, and she looks older because of the miles of dick she's taken along with the amount of drugs she does.

typical babycel case. He is incel because he looks like a baby, but they are the same age. Maybe one day he will develop, or he will look like a baby forever, depends on his age.
Babycels suffer from this. Only plus side is they age better

and the whore laughs in his face, fucking slut he even made a sign for her.

He should’ve punched her and shattered her jaw

That's why I have never asked out any foid because I will be rejected right off the bat. Nothing is biggest turned off for a hole other than a short, socially inept guy.

she doesnt even try to disimulate her laughter. And then people wonder why there are so many mass shootings

he really tried with that face :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: what the lack of blackpill does to a mf

tbh he's lucky he didnt get treated worse. maybe his face will develop

she doesnt even try to disimulate her laughter. And then people wonder why there are so many mass shootings
Where have all Muh good Guys gone "

So many man are fed Up already , Woman have Goddess complexes and have retarded Tunnelvision . ( They only go for genetics and pleasure )

But im Sure It will all backfire one day in Mans favour.

Babycels suffer from this. Only plus side is they age better

Im a late bloomer babycel. I didnt start looking mature until I was 28-30. I think it was the soy cheese burgers that I used to eat at school lunch. Those burgers were so good.

That kid will start looking mature by 25, but by then all of the foid peers will have hit the wall already.

At the 0:21 mark, something tells me that the girls set him up just to see him throw an autistic tantrum, which is why they had someone film it. They knew he didnt have a chance and they also knew they he had a crush on her. "Oh, I didnt know she had a bf", bitch yes you did. You would have asked her ahead of time if she did have a bf before you pulled this prank.

Its brutal and depressing to see a guy (especially a kid) hit with the realization of inceldom right before your eyes.

The foids had this set up to laugh at him. He probably asked the foids friends and they told him she would say yes and then started filming to humilliate him. And the boyfriend obviously doesnt exist. And then they upload it to the internet for everyone to laugh at him.
Never underestimate how evil foids can be.

Poor brocel. The dude got humiliated. Well atleast he is strong enough to handle it.
I wouldnt be surprised if this lead him into the blackpill.

I wish I could hug him, he (and most brocels) didn't deserve to be treated like trash by women. All brocels need empathy and a chance to avenge their inceldom against soyciety (again, violence is not the solution).

Poor brocel. The dude got humiliated. Well atleast he is strong enough to handle it.
I wouldnt be surprised if this lead him into the blackpill.
How is he strong enough? He kicked the table and threw his sign. He will go er or rope at any moment

First blackpill, and definitely not his last. Something tells me he will do the same mistakes over and over again and think foids go for personality. Even at that age I knew I wouldn't be able to get a gf. I literally had a mini-Chad in Elementary School who got all the girls, although at that age they probably just held hands or maybe kissed a little bit.

he learned his lesson the hard way. don't ask foids out.

She fogs him tbh. Idk what he expected

I wonder when he'll sign up. Poor lad. He was crushed. What's the betting that the guy she's dating has bullied him before

How is he strong enough? He kicked the table and threw his sign. He will go er or rope at any moment
ngl I respect the confidence he had in himself in order to ask out the foid and humiliate himself in front of his class.
But unfortunately he will have to learn about the blackpill the hard way.
I wonder if he is even nt?

I wonder when he'll sign up. Poor lad. He was crushed. What's the betting that the guy she's dating has bullied him before
I don't think that boyfriend exists, her friends would have known. She made up an excuse to not hurt him

ngl I respect the confidence he had in himself in order to ask out the foid and humiliate himself in front of his class.
But unfortunately he will have to learn about the blackpill the hard way.
I wonder if he is even nt?
He is a clownmaxer, too much confidence is not always a good thing. He seems very autistic tbh. You have to be an autist to think you have a chance with that girl while looking like that

He is a clownmaxer, too much confidence is not always a good thing. He seems very autistic tbh. You have to be an autist to think you have a chance with that girl while looking like that
Yea true. We will probably be welcoming brocel here soon.

I don't think that boyfriend exists, her friends would have known. She made up an excuse to not hurt him
very good observation actually. Very true. over for him tbh. More proof of personality theory being bullshit. He didn't even get a chance

Jfl he is preparing to go ER right now

brocel looks like me but white

I would’ve punched that bitch in the face.

He's a young lad, but the girl is above his league. Sorry young-in.

Then again, I doubt his looksmatch would either want to be with him too anyways.

Yea she’s a blonde future stacy, she will gonna be chad-only and will be invited to many parties

absolutely brutal, he tried to lowinhibmax and forgot he was a social reject for a moment, he paid the price by getting humilliated for the whole internet to see. New ER in the making?

he looks really young and super feminine. if you put a wig in his head i might think that he's a toilet. also the whore is probably taller than him so he have literally 0 chance to be with her.
the bf excuse is just to keep him away, that's probably the easiest thing she could come up with

Is this what y'all look like too lol

I'm basically him but not white