Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A neighbor killed himself a few hours before new years

Alexander400

Alexander400

I feel things you wouldn't believe
★★★★
There were cop cars and ambulances everywhere, they taped his house so nobody could see but we had special permission because we were friends. I dont know the full story but from what i can piece together he was an oldcel who locked himself in his room and ate a bullet.

When i think back to previous New Years celebrations they never really meant anything to me, just another day. But now to me they serve as metaphorical clock ticking away at my life. I remember all my missed opportunities at ascending, all my regrets and how much i have missed out on life. On TV i see all the couples kissing, on my house my parents throw a celebration every new years so i sometimes get to see relatives around my age with their wives/gf and some even with kids. I am afraid that this things will never be for me.

How are you guys holding up? Anything you wanna get off your chest?

who else high af rn

I remember all my missed opportunities at ascending
ban incoming? you have had opportunities to ascend, you are not an incel as required here

Incel euthanasia should be legalized

ban incoming? you have had opportunities to ascend, you are not an incel as required here
Nah. As long as he or anyone does not ascend he/they are considered incels by our site requirements.

Was it @Emba?

Nah. As long as he or anyone does not ascend he/they are considered incels by our site requirements.
I have never had an opportinity to ascend or anything of that sort or anything even resembling a slight opportunity.

This shit is going to happen A LOT in the coming years and decades. Suicide of broken and downtrodden oldcel (and even youngcel) men with no support system and no hope will become an epidemic even as foids continue to either not care at all, or solipsistic-ally virtue singal about men needing to man up.

Look at Japan and South Korea where this trend has already emerged and grown to the point of societal recognition.

I have never had an opportinity to ascend or anything of that sort or anything even resembling a slight opportunity.
This just shows how self centered you are, not all of our experiences should align with your life experiences. When i say things like "missed opportunities" i mean things like me having to move away early on in life from my home town therefore losing all friends maybe even a shot at any of the girls i had befriended. I mean things like not approaching or opening up to somebody that you thought you had a chance with but are prevented by being awkard or an autist.

This is what i mean by that, now fuck off you dumb retard.

You can never know that with 100% certainty as many foids are shy and wait for the man to make the first move.

(Well ok you CAN know but you would have had to approach and ask out every single last woman or girl you were physically attracted to and in the direct vicinity of in order to be able to do so and then receive her answer of yes or no but realistically most guys aren’t brave or ambitious enough to do this)

This unfortunately puts average looking men and guys like us into the unenviable position of essentially giving up our power and putting our self worth/self esteem into some foid’s hands and as we well know here when it comes to selecting actual quality men for their lives they are barely functional retards when it comes to this making us feel even worse than we did before when absolute morons such as this reject us.

This is really another one of the vast reasons foids need their ability to choose a partner for themselves once again taken away and left up to their fathers or someother intelligent male guardian in their life so they can end up with someone deserving like us that will actually be kind to them and take good care of them instead of a nigger coward like Zac Stacy that beat his baby mama to a pulp and related scum like him or just Chads who cheat on the dumb broads who select them over good guys like us who wouldn’t cheat even if we could.

Last edited:
This shit is going to happen A LOT in the coming years and decades. Suicide of broken and downtrodden oldcel (and even youngcel) men with no support system and no hope will become an epidemic even as foids continue to either not care at all, or solipsistic-ally virtue singal about men needing to man up.

Look at Japan and South Korea where this trend has already emerged and grown to the point of societal recognition.
True.

Sorry to hear about the neighbor man. Sigh.

This just shows how self centered you are, not all of our experiences should align with your life experiences.
If it depended on me, I would allow all incels, who have had non-paid sex in the past, if they are incel enough. Just the other day a member was permabanned despite being more incel than the vast majority of members here, because he had had non-paid sex when young with toxic and unattractive girl and only had a short relationship. Then after that 15 years of being incel. He clearly is more incel than the majority here, just based on the median age of the members. He made the mistake of being too honest, I am sure there are oldcels here who can not be totally open/honest about their past because of the virgin rule (I am not talking about myself, I am virgin and never kissed etc.). So, I am not of the opinion that other members' life experiences should align with my life experiences!!!

Can't tell if this is larp, but damn if true.

Very brutal , He suffered as an oldcel in your vicinity in silence .

You could have been Friends " given how similar your circumstance IS. But man will never Open Up given how Stigmatized society is against Weak" Man .

And that Woman cant Mostly fail regardless

Very brutal , He suffered as an oldcel in your vicinity in silence .

You could have been Friends " givemnjow similar your circumstance IS. But man will never Open Up given how Stigmatized society is against Wrak" Man .

And that Woman cant Mostly fail regardless.

That’s some dark shit holy shit:worryfeels:

This end awaits all of us. Life is hell

Certainly not true under the old regime. I prefer the current modding by far anyway.

I didn’t do much.
I kinda want to pull things together and try money maxing the next few years
As for New Years idk just feels like another day.

Brutal. I will never rope over not being able to get a foid (I hope). It will have to be from terminal disease or something else. Rip oldcel. :feelscry: