Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A mother describes her incel son's life on Inceltear Reddit

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I just recently found this site called Inceltear on Reddit. it's an anti incel subforum with no real logic behind it. Most of the time they just publish threads from .is without any real purpose.
In any case, a Slavic mother describes the life of her apparent incel son in the comments. He is beaten, he is a glassescel, she writes that his glasses have already been broken, he is smeared with things, he is laughed at because he is white. So he really experienced the most disgusting thing you can experience as an incel. He only has online friends and is now in therapy at 15.
They laugh at us "haha incels don't exist, it's just because of their personality" even though there are documented cases like this. The son always stood up for others and the mother raised him to be a good guy. So it certainly can't be his personality.
Of course there are "incels" who have sick views and with whom I cannot identify.
but many incels just want to live a normal life, not to be bullied, not to be laughed at and so on. I don't want to be the weird, ugly autistic man. Inceltears only picks out the worst and sickest threads to show that there are only sick incels who are rejected because of their sick views.
But there are also actual incels who are nice and who really have a good personality who would help you immediately if something happened. You are always put in a sick corner as soon as you come out as an incel.
she wrote it under this post.

I just recently found this site called Inceltear on Reddit. it's an anti incel subforum with no real logic behind it.
How have you been here for over a year and are only now finding out about inceltear jfl

How have you been here for over a year and are only now finding out about inceltear jfl
yes. I don't usually use Reddit. I discovered it by accident. For me, incel is not a phase. I also discovered this site out of my own interest. the blackpill has been following me since before my online presence.

That was a brutal read. That poor kid. Niggers aren't human in the slightest. They would kill every white person they see every day if they knew they could get away with it. TND isnt a meme, its a necessity if we want peace in our society